Chapter 7

Author’s POV

Jimin woke up early morning to prepare some food for Seok. She already informed the guard too abut Jimin. She didn’t inform her son about Jimin’s appearance because she wanted to see his expression when he saw him for the first time after he heard the truth.

“Seok… after you eat your breakfast, go take a shower.”

“Ne eomma.” The young boy replied.

Honestly, Jeongyeon is a bit nervous about this. Allowing Jimin to meet her son is also allowing him to enter her world too. But she has no choice, Jeong Seok and Jimin made their own way to discover their own connection.

Jimin is set to arrive at 10 am in Joengyeon’s house so Jeongyeon decided to go back to her room and prepare herself for his arrival. She wears a jeans and a loose shirt.

When she’s done, she started her usual duty as a mother. She help Jeong Seok enhance his reading skills. After a minute, Jeong Seok’s nanny came to interrupt them just to inform that Jimin has arrived.

Jeongyeon nod her head giving her the sign to allow him to enter and took a deep breath. She stopped what they are doing and informed Seok about their visitor.

“Seok… let’s finish this later, ok?”

“Why eomma?”

“We have a visitor for today and he has arrived. I want you to behave and act normal ok?”

“Ne eomma… I will go back to my room to hide.”

“No Seok-yah… you don’t have to hide… our visitor knows about you.” she smiled.

Jeong Seok didn’t reply, instead he just stares at his mother. After a couple of seconds, a voice coming from behind broke their silence.

“Anyeonhasseyo… Joeongyeon… Jeong Seok.”

Jeongyeon was facing her back to Jimin and she is bloking Jeong Seok’s view so the kid tilt his head from th side to see who is it. Jeongyeon also turn around and stood up when she saw Jimin standing behind him.

“Thanks, you lift the ban…” he said.

“Eomma… what is he doing here?” Jeong Seok asked his mother.

Jeongyeon looks at her son and smiled. “Uhm… Seok… he is the visitor I am talking about. You said you wanted to see him right? So here he is.”

“Hi Seok… we meet again.” Jimin went closer to him and squat labeling himself to the man.

Jeongyeon remembered what Seok told her last time. So she is waiting what would be his reaction and what he is going to do now that Jimin is in front of him. But Seok did not answer him, instead he gave him a blank face and went close to him and give him a hug.

Jeongyeon was a bit surprised. Though she is already expecting this to happen, she never though that Jeong Seok will forget what he promised to her that he will scold his father for hurting her.

Insert Bgm. [It’s alright, that’s love by Davinchi.]

Jimin hugged him back and lift him up. Suddenly, Jeong Seok cried while burying his face on his neck. Jimin’s eyes widen but tears are also forming on his eyes. He couldn’t help but to cry feeling the warm embrace coming from his son.