Chapter 10

Bgm: Sleepless Nights by Crush (feat. Punch)

“Jeong… let me carry you to your room.”

“Are you afraid of me? You scumbag!” she pushed him away that surprises him.

“No I’m not. I am not afraid of you.”

She moves her face closer to his and lift her body up with her tiptoe. “Then kiss me.”

Jimin widen his eyes. Jeongyeon move herself back to his body trying to provoke him. “Jeong you are drunk.”

“Kiss me…” she moves her face closer to him feeling his breath, touching his nose with her nose, trying to reach his lips with her lips.

But Jeong-” he said but Jeongyeon cut his next words when she forcefully pressed her lips against his.

Jimin is trying to let go of her but she is pushing herself more to him until she snakes her arms around his neck and kiss him deeper until it became more rough and forceful.

Jimin’s eyes still open but he just let her do what she wanted until he began to kiss her back. He pull her body closer to his and put his hands at her back and her waist.

It’s been so long since the last time he tasted her lips. But this kiss is out of her will. Maybe it is, or maybe it is not since she is drunk. But he was carried away, he gave in, her lips are tempting and he misses it so much.

Jeongyeon moaned in between their hot kiss and it bring shiver to his spines. Jimin moves his one hand above to her neck to control her kiss. She taking the rule but he wanted to control her too until it makes their kisses to gentle one.

They both slowed down and Jimin noticed that the roughness on Jeongyeon’s kiss became more emotional, gentle and passionate. Until she removed her arms on his neck and rest it to his chest.

Slowly, Jeongyeon let go of him and rest her head on his chest. She’s breathing hard but she is closing her eyes wanting to calm herself and trying to bring her sense back.

But the effect of the alcohol is quite strong to her since she already finished 7 bottles of soju. Jimin felt the she isn’t moving anymore so he tried to talk to her but she is not answering.

“Jeong?” he said shaking her. “Hey, Jeong.” He said once again but still no response. “Are you sleeping already? Hey wake up.”

When Jimin tilt her chin up, he finds her already sleeping. Her knees are also giving up a sign that she is already unconscious. He hold her body so tight and lift her up to carry her towards her room.

He saw bottles of soju on the kitchen table and he shook his head. “I couldn’t believe you are a strong drinker.” He whispered and continues to walk.

When he reached her room, he put her on her bed and covered her with blankets. Jeongyeon moved a bit on her side causing her hair to slightly cover her face and made some noise.

Jimin then sat on the edge of the bed and fix her hair. He was mesmerized by the beauty of the woman sleeping in front of him. She still isn’t fading, she still looks young and fresh.

“If I only became strong enough to fight my own self, this won’t happen to you Jeongyeon-ah. I’m really sorry…” he whispers and plant a kiss on her forehead before he left.