◇ᏨᏒᎽ ᎷᎬ ᎯᏁ ᎾᏨᎬᎯᏁ◇

~Kun & Mei~

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️

Mentions of abuse, bullying, stranger danger. (Please don't follow a stranger anywhere babies)

If you are not comfortable with those things, please skip the chapter!

- ᏯᎾᏬᏝᎠ ᎽᎾᏬ ᎠᎨᎬ ᎰᎾᏒ ᎷᎬ? -

There were times where I couldn't feel pain...

My whole body was just numb...

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ Loading █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ 

"Get in." A voice said sternly. 

I followed without hesitation. 

"You still haven't paid up." Another voice chimes in. 

"You know what happens when you don't do what we ask of you." 

"We asked so nicely too." They mock, laughs filled the empty bathroom as I was pushed to the wall. 

"Your hair is so pretty." 

"Such pretty hair can't be on the head of someone like you." The girls laugh wickedly. 

"We're cutting it!" 

"I'm cutting it all off!" She sing songed as I heard snips of the scissors next to my ears. 

"Hey aren't you listening to us?" She roughly pulled my hair, I could feel stands being pulled out. 

I faced the ground and saw my hair piled up on the floor. 

I'm tired… 

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ Loading █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Hey Kun?" Mei calls out. 

"What is it Mei?" Kun asked as he gently pats her head. She laid back comfortably on him as they sat on the couch together.  

"How much do you love me?" 

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ Loading █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Worthless brat!" A slap echoes through the room. 

"How could you have gotten a 68 on your test? Did you think this test was out of 70?! It's out of 100 and you only got 68!?" 

Mother's screaming at me again. 

"Can't you ever do anything?!" The woman yelled. 

She grabs the empty beer bottle that was on the table and smashes it onto the edge. 

Walking closer she points it towards the bruised girl who sat on the floor quietly. 

"I absolutely can not believe I got stuck with such a worthless daughter like you." 

She sneers.