◇ᏬᏁᏕᎿᎯᏰᏝᎬ◇

~Lee Jeno & Han Ara~ | ⚠️Smoking⚠️

Third Person POV:

- ᏨᎯᎿᏨᎻ ᎷᎬ Ꭸ'Ꮇ ᎰᎯᏝᏝᎨᏁᎶ -

"Hi princess.." Jeno's soft voice spoke in the dark room. "I brought you some food for when you wake up." He whispers quietly.
Caressing his beloved's cheek tenderly, Jeno leans down and presses a chaste kiss onto her forehead. Sighing deeply he held her hand gently, "Wake up soon okay? I'm still here waiting for you..." Jeno whispered speaking to the slow breathing body which laid on the bed quietly.

Deciding he needed a break he got up and walked out of the room closing the door gently. Jeno was tired, he can't seem to remember the last time he had a good night's rest, or the last time he had a filling meal. He was too worried to eat and sleep. He was afraid. Afraid that his one and only true love would never wake up again.

Stepping out onto the balcony for some fresh air and a cigarette, Jeno lit up the stick and inhaled the toxic fumes. He knew he shouldn't be smoking and that it was bad for him. But smoking was something that helped him cope with all the stress. Even if Jeno knew that Ara hated it when he smoked.

After taking a good few puffs he put out his cigarette and decided to just breath in some of the nights cold, brisk air. A good five minutes out on the balcony and he hears the door open. Snapping his head towards the door Jeno's eyes immediately soften seeing who was standing there."Jeno?" The soft and raspy voice called.

"Doll what are you doing out of bed? You know you should be resting." Jeno said rather strictly. "I-I know, but it was cold in my room so I woke up..." Ara whispered, walking up to Jeno who embraced her as the air was chilly tonight. "And I didn't see you in the room so I came to find you." She breathed inhaling in Jeno's musky warm scent.

"Jeno..." Ara called which earned a hum in response. "I thought you stopped smoking." She said, looking up at Jeno with big doe eyes. "You told me you stopped." Jeno sighs in shame, he had promised her that he would stop smoking but lately it's just been too hard.

Ara looked at Jeno, taking in all the details on his beautiful face. From his milky white skin, to the dark bags under his eyes, from his soft looking lips, to his tired dark brown orbs. Everything. "It's so hard Jeno...It's so hard for me to not be able to hug you when you're sad, or kiss you when you need it most." Ara spoke.

"I want to talk to you everyday, all day, I want to be with you, I want to kiss you and love you and give you all the attention you deserve. But- But I can't...and it kills me Jeno..it kills me seeing you like this." She sniffed, eyes stinging with tears as they began to fall. "It kills me knowing that you haven't been eating, that you haven't been sleeping properly. Why are you doing this to yourself Jeno?" Quiet sobs dying down Ara looks up at Jeno with her tear stained cheeks.

"I'm doing this because I love you Ara. And I want you to get better." Jeno says in a soft voice, stroking Ara's cheek tenderly. "I'm doing this cause I want you to be healthy again so that we can go out on a date together, so that we can be happy together, so that we can have a family together. I'm doing this because I want to save you Ara." Jeno smiled lovingly.

Ara looked at Jeno with a troubled expression etched across her face. "Killing yourself isn't saving me Jeno..." She mumbled. But it was loud enough for Jeno to hear. "I don't want to rest anymore, all I've been doing is resting and it's giving me nothing! I want to be with you! Being with you is what makes me stronger. It helps me to carry on because I know I still have you Jeno...and I would never want to leave you behind..." Ara spoke quietly leaning up and pressing a loving kiss on Jeno's lips.

Jeno smiles into the kiss, he didn't know how much he had missed the feeling until now. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he lifts Ara up and she takes the hint to wrap her legs around his hips. Walking back into their warm and cozy home, Jeno laid Ara back down onto the bed.

"Lay with me Jeno.. " Ara whispered shyly, not being able to take her cuteness Jeno lets out an airy chuckle and slipped into bed with her. Laying his head on her chest as she ran her fingers through his hair. Jeno began to feel really drowsy. His eyes dropping with tiredness. "Sleep Jeno." Ara said, kissing Jeno's temple and nose.
Jeno humming in content.

"I promise when you wake up, I'll still be here."

- ᎽᎾᏬ ᏨᎯᏬᎶᎻᎿ ᎷᎬ Ꭸ'Ꮇ ᏕᎯᏉᎬᎠ -