◇ᎻᎬᏒ ᏕᎨᏝᎬᏁᎿ ᏨᏒᎨᎬᏕ◇

~ Johnny Seo & Hyejin Smith ~

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️ Mentions of suicide and sensitive topics! Please don't not read it you are uncomfortable or unable to!!

Third Person POV:

- ᎷᎽ ᏦᏁᎨᎶᎻᎿ ᎨᏁ ᏕᎻᎨᏁᎨᏁᎶ ᎯᏒᎷᎾᏒ -

Her tired eyes stared out towards the water. The calm splashing noises making her feel at peace, she looked down and felt nothing, nothing but emptiness and sorrow. 

It's really come to this huh? 

She thought pitifully to herself. Her legs covered in scars and cuts swung back and forth as she sat quietly on the ledge of the bridge. Many thoughts were running through her mind.

"Do they miss me?"

"Do they even know I'm gone?" 

"I'm tired.."  

"I wanna sleep…" 

She peers down at the dark blue water, it looked bottomless, like there was no end to the fall. 

"If I get through this last scary part, I can finally rest."

She softly spoke to herself, clutching the railing tightly the black haired girl stood up, slowly making her way closer and closer to the edge. 

"Hey!" 

A loud voice rings through her ear. Snapping her head back she sees a tall figure standing a few feet away from her. "Hey, hey...what are you doing..?" He asked carefully, eyes trembling as he kept them on the skinny girl. 

Examining her face he could see nothing but sadness in her eyes. Her tired, tired eyes. The girl doesn't say anything turning her back on the stranger she continues to walk towards the edge. "No no! Hey, hey! Look at me! Don't look there look at me…" He desperately calls. 

"I- I'm going somewhere." She spoke quietly, drawing the Male's attention back to her. "...Where are you going..?" He asked her, she stays silent for a minute. "Somewhere far. Somewhere peaceful, somewhere I won't get hurt." Came a whisper from her pink dried lips. The boy notices the red scars and cuts scattering across her beautiful pale skin. 

He could see ones that looked like they had been there for a while, and ones that looked like they had just appeared today. 

"I'll take you to that place. The place you wanna go, I'll take you there." He speaks out softly, "But please trust me, the place you want to see, where you want to stay, it's not there." He persuades the girl. 

She begins to cry, silent tears running down her cheeks and dropping onto the floor. "I-It's the only way...this is what it's come to…I have nothing else left here…" She cries softly, taking another step to the edge. 

"Please stop!! I-I'm here now!! I'll be here for you! I am here for you! Please just come back this way!!" The brown haired male shouts desperately. 

The girl's eyes grew wide. "W-What's your name?" The male asked, his voice shaking. She doesn't answer right away, but the boy sees her mouth open slowly. 

"Hyejin…" she breathes out. The male smiles lightly, " Hyejin...that's a beautiful name...I'm Johnny…" He spoke slowly, inching closer to the girl, who didn't seem to notice it. 
"Johnny? Are you a foreigner?" Hyejin asked curiously, a slight spark coming back to her face. 

"Yes ma'am, I'm Korean but I grew up in Chicago." Johnny chuckles, a slight smile makes its way to Hyejin face, "So am I." She says quietly, Johnny  smiles. "I could tell, you look mixed." He says, face lifting up and his smile grew wider. Johnny continues to move closer to her.

"Hyejin-ah...I know I may not understand what you have been going through, but please, what I do know is that this is not the answer." 

"If you do this. It'll be a permanent solution for a temporary problem...I don't know you, but I want to know you! So you have to stay here. I'll take you to the place you want to go! But trust me, that isn't it!!" 

Johnny tries again. This time much more stern with his tone of voice. But his face still held a gentle look. "Come angel, if you come with me, I'll make sure you're never hurt again…" 

When being told in such an honest and reassuring way, how could she possibly not believe him? After all she's been through, this was all the comfort she needed. Hyejin honestly couldn't care less if Johnny had turned out to be a bad guy, with such sweet words and a kind face like that, even if he was bad, she will still stay with him.

Not even thinking about it twice, Hyejin throws herself into Johnny's open arms. They immediately embrace her tightly, making sure not to let go. 

Sobs and cries could be heard as Hyejin wets Johnny's shirt. But the boy couldn't care less as he lets out the most relieved sigh. One arm comes up to gently stroke the girl's soft hair. "Shhh, I got you…" he whispers gently. 

"No one will ever hurt you again." 

- ᎽᎾᏬ'ᏉᎬ ᏕᎯᏉᎬᎠ
ᎷᎬ ᎷᎽ ᏦᏁᎨᎶᎻᎿ -