♡ᏨᎻᎬᏒᏒᎽ ᏰᏝᎾᏕᏕᎾᎷᏕ♡

~Na Jaemin & (Male) Kim Sakura~

Third Person POV:

- ᎷᎽ ᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ ᎨᏕ ᏰᏝᎾᎾᎷᎨᏁᎶ -

"Ah ha ha...come on now guys...just let me go home now will yah?" Sakura forced out a laugh. Why couldn't these guys just leave him alone? All he wanted was some instant noodles and strawberry milk from the convenience store. 

"Awe come on now babe, don't be like that." One of the rowdy looking boys say while taking a step forward towards him. Sakura steps back, knowing that any moment now his back would hit the wall and then there'd be no way to escape. “I- I need to start heading back home...my- my girlfriend is probably so worried about me.” Sakura lies through his teeth, he was praying that these boys would just buy the lie and leave him alone. 

“Girlfriend huh? Nah, you’re far too pretty to be hanging out with girls now...come with me instead..I’ll make sure you have way more fun than you’ve ever had with your “girlfriend”. What'd you say cutie?” The guy pushed, Sakura felt his back finally hitting the wall, his heartbeat was beating horribly fast and his breathing was ragged. 

“Baby?” a deep voice speaks from around the corner, both Sakura and the guy whip their towards the voice. Sakura’s eyes widened as he could make out the silhouette of another male. Suddenly he felt a gentle hold on his arm as he was pulled away from the guy. “What are you doing to my boyfriend?” the voice spoke out, his tone now much more deep and scary. “Boyfriend? You said that you had a girlfriend waiting for you at home.” the rowdy boy snarls, an irritated smirk making its way to his face. 

“Girlfriend? Aw love you didn’t have to hide it from them, it's nothing to be ashamed of.” The taller boy said as he pulled Sakura into his side. His right arm wrapping itself protectively around Sakura’s waist. Sakura was very tense, but the stranger’s arms felt so warm and safe, he for some reason felt like he could trust this boy.

 “I’m sorry my boyfriend here must’ve been very shy about his sexuality, but yes he is gay, and yes...he is mine…” The boy sternly spoke, an aggressive look making its way to his face. “So if I ever catch any of your filthy hands on what belongs to me again, I’ll be sure to cut those hands right off your arms.” a threatening smile accompanied the seemingly scary threat. “Are we clear?” the boy asks in a low voice. The other three boys looked at each other, the one who had been trying to make his moves on Sakura scoffing. “Yeah..we heard you.” He says before signalling his friends to leave with him. 

The boy who had Sakura huddled safely at his side kept his eyes on the three guys, making sure they had left. He looks down at Sakura and smiles at the petite boy sweetly. “I’m so sorry about that..I saw you struggling and couldn’t just let those guys do whatever they wanted to you.” He whispers to Sakura, the boy who was still cuddled at the taller’s side flushed a deep red. “O-Oh no it’s fine! T-Thank you so much for helping me…” Sakura told him. 

The boy smiles widely, “I’m Jaemin, what’s your name?” he asked, “S-Sakura…” the pink haired male stutters, “Sakura? Hmm pretty name for a pretty boy.” Jaemin chuckles softly. Sakura just looked down embarrassed, all he could feel was just Jaemin’s eyes on him and his face burning up. Jaemin
notices and couldn’t help but let out a laugh, he’s so cute.

Jaemin laughing only made Sakura blush even harder. Suddenly Jaemin stopped laughing, from the corner of his eye he could see the three boys still hanging around them, every once in a while he would see them look over.