Debt

Only two words processed in Yuki's head at that second.

Oh no.....

"Awe, and we just replaced that from when Haruhi broke it!" The twins synced as Yuki picked herself up, dusting broken shards from her pants.

"Eh, sorry?" She said, though it came as a question.

"That cost 8,000,000 yen. I assume you'll be paying us back?" The tall ravennette known as Kyoya said, writing in his little black book. Yuki paled.

"Awe man! My parents are going to kill me!" She sighed loudly, facepalming and flopping ungracefully onto the nearest couch.

"Well.......... What if she became a host," Haruhi said empathetically, knowing full well the horror of breaking that very vase, even if it was technically a different one.

"A lady cannot be a host!" Interjected Tamaki immediately, standing up.

"Can't Yu-chan be a hostess?" Asked Hunny.

"The Host clubs first Hostess...." Hummed Kyoya, eying Yuki judgmentally.

"Of course!" Cheered Tamaki suddenly, sitting in his throne like seat importantly. "The Little Sister of the host club! Who will be protected by her elder brothers! It's flawless!"

"Do I have a say in the matter?" Yuki asked, raising her hand. Hunny tugged on her hand with his famous puppy eyes.

"Don't you like us, Yu-chan?" He sniffled. She gazed down at him a moment before sighing softly and setting a hand on his head.

"Sure, why not?" She smiled kindly. He beamed up at her and grabbed her hand.

"You wanna join me, Usa-chan, and Takashi for some cake?!" He asked brightly. She grinned.

"Sure kiddo."

He beamed even brighter and pulled her towards a small tea table, Mori following closely behind.

As Yuki went to sit down, Mori pulled the seat out for her. She smiled at him as she sat down and he pushed her in a bit.

"Thanks, Mori-sempai!" She said.

"No problem," he said quietly, sitting in one of the other seats.

"Here's some cake Yu-chan! Today's strawberry shortcake!" Hunny said, handing the girl a plate.

She took a bite and her face lit up drastically, giving her the appearance of an adorable child. This did not go unnoticed by the hosts.

"Yummy!" She chirped.

"Cute!" Tamaki cried, hugging Yuki and spinning her around. "Cute cute cute cute cute!"

"She might be a good hostess after all," the twins shrugged. Tamaki gasped, stopping to look at the clock.

"It's time!"

They all arranged around the couch as normal after the twins hung up a sign out in the hall that read: "NEW! FOR THE GENTLEMEN WITH TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS, THE HOST CLUB'S NEW 'BAD GIRL'!"

Yuki stood next to Mori, her hands in her pockets and a cool smirk on her face.

The customers entered in groups, and a few boys that had stayed after had even popped in curiously after seeing the sign.

As Yuki led three boys over to a couple of couches, she sighed internally.

This will be interesting.