Dinner Decisions

When Yuki got home, she was met at the front door by her parents.

"What did you do today, Yuki?" Her father asked.

"Joined a club," answered Yuki dully, having already known her parents would have interrogated her to see whether she was upholding the Akumu name.

"What club?" Demanded the mother.

"The Host Club," replied the red head.

"Unacceptable!" Declared her parents, looking stricken.

The three stared at eachother for a long while. When Yuki didn't consent or back down, her father spoke.

"Who all is in this, this 'Host Club'?" He asked slowly.

"Tamaki Suoh, Kyoya Ootori, Hikaru and Kauru Hitachiin, Mitskuni Honinozuka, Takashi Morinozuka, and Haruhi Fuujyoka," recited Yuki, causing the attitude of her parents to take a one hundred and eighty degree turn.

"Excellent!" Beamed her mother.

"Very well done. What is your relationship with these 'Hosts'?" Asked her father.

"Acquaintances with all but Mitskuni and Takashi, whom call me a friend."

"Perfect! Its important to make good allies in this world. We can work on the other members later! We'll invited the Honinozuka and Morinozuka families to dinner!" Announced her mother happily.

"Right," agreed her father. "The day after tomorrow should give us plenty of time to prepare. And you," he looked at his daughter with a cold seriousness, "you will behave yourself. You will dress as we see fit. You will act as you should. If you fail to do this, you will be forbidden to participate in those precious martial arts tournaments. Am I understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Right, now go to your room as your mother and I make the dinner arrangements."

"Yes, sir."

"And remember, you are a member of the Akumu family blood line. Act accordingly, or you will be removed from the family. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

Yuki went up the spiral staircase to the third floor, entered her room, and collapsed on the bed, her mind on the hug she shared with Mori.

I felt so safe..... And warm..... And why did my stomach do flips? Why was my heart racing? That isn't normal. What's wrong with me? Is Mori the cause? Could I be sick? What's happening?

She couldnt make the least bit of sense out of why she wanted to still be hugging mori. She didnt know how to handle this like she did normal things. She couldnt beat her troubles into a pulp like she could her enemies. She couldnt escape the concerning thoughts, not when they kept pushing everything else from her mind.

And, as she drifted off, for the first time in her life.....

Yuki was scared.