This is the sign of Destruction of SHANTHIVAN!!!

Nani: [in shock] Destruction!!!

Anjali: Nani he's saying lie… don't hear his words. Let's go.

Old Man: the mystery which is hided in this SHANTHIVAN walls comes out..

Anjali: what mystery??? Nothing happened here OK??

Old Man: Wo Aa Raha Hai!!…. Wo Aayega Jarur!!

[He's coming…. He definitely come].

Nani: how can we come out from this problem??

Old Man: Your luck and Maa ka Ashirvad….. if these two are with you then only you all be safe…. But this MANSION not survive.

Anjali: what luck???

Old Man: A luck can be a Person….. When that person enter in your lives then only you all be safe….

In this path there's lot of difficulty and hurdles will come…. Tum Sab Ki Taqdeer Uski Taqdeer Ke Saath Juda Hai.

Nani: when that person come to our lives??

Old Man: Wo Bhi Aayegi….. Zarur Ayegi….

She will come to this mansion on full moon light wearing RED saree…. Wait for her. Saying this old Man went out from that place…. Anjali and Nani are very scared hearing this.

Old Man turned towards the mansion and said……..

“How many years you will hide the secret in this MANSION??? Come... with Destruction of this mansion your destruction will be happen”.

Saying this old Man smiled and vanished in the air…

Anjali and Nani thinking about the two persons… one who destroy this family and one who rescue them from this evilness….

Nani: [folding her hands and seeing up] hey God send that person before evilness enter in our life…. Where is our luck?????

A girl in her mid 20's wearing a white dress running inside the mansion with scared face. She ran and hugged the person and crying badly while hiccuping. And a person is Aman Gupta.

Girl: Bhai…. I… w..E…..

Her words not coming from her throat. Aman caressed his sister head and she none other than Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Aman: what happened KHUSH ??? Why you soo scared?? And where were you all night??

Khushi: Bhai me and my friends gone to one village for documentary… when we returning we lost the track…. Don't know how???

Aman: for this you're so scared?? Don't worry Mamma not scold you.

Khushi: no Bhai.. something happened with us there.

Aman: where?? What happened???

Khushi: me and my friends are coming back from that village… Rony said he know short cut road and we'll reach city soon….. but.