"Why?", Boss asked him.

"I have another plan"

"With who?", Boss asked Sarawat while shaking his shoulder. Shit. Why should he ask about that? "The one who you escorted to skin clinic"

Sarawat smiled.

Damn.

It must be true.

"Nosy", Sarawat turned his face to a flat gaze as usual.

Damn shit.

"I have to go to Music Club", Sarawat told us

"It must be one of them?", Boss didn't surrender.

Sarawat just lifted his shoulders to make us still confusing.

"Boss....... Stop it", I told Boss. "You made him blushed"

Then, we laughed together.

Sarawat stood up. "I want to clean myself"

"Sulking?"

"Nope", he replied us. "I already late"

"Okay", I replied him. "But, are you okay?"

"About?", Sarawat looked at me with confusing gaze.

"Are you still getting trouble sleep?"

"Nope", Ai Wat replied shortly

"Did you still consume that pill?"

He shook his head.

"Should we visit to another doctor?"

"Nope", he replied shortly again. "I found my real doctor". Then he leaved us.

"Oey........ Tell me more", I shouted at him.

But as always, he didn't care anymore.

I made hi five with Boss. Seems our friend find his bestie.

We were really happy.

"Do you know who is that, Boss?", I couldn't stop my curious brain

"Nope"

"Do you want to find it out?"

"Sure"

"Let's go"

--*--

Sarawat POV

We were practicing music in different room.

The pro and newbie must be separated by room and its music instrument. We practiced for almost one hour, but lately I was distracted. I made a mistake for several times. I need to take my time to rest.

The voice from the next room was really annoyed, seems that sound prove from that room was broken. Sometimes I didn't care about that, but at that time it was really annoying.

I leaved my room, then looked at the next room. It was messy, a lot of newbie there. They looked at me suspiciously, then I leaved that room directly.

Suck.

I walked to the corridor, I heard giggling from that side. I became so curious as seems I acknowledge that voice. But, when I looked at them, it made me sulked.

I saw Tine and a senior were watching at the phone, seems they are watching for a video. They giggled, then laughed. It happened for several times. I saw that their eyes watery as laughed too much. It must be really funny for them.

But for me, it was so annoying. So, I need to leave them.

When I took some steps back, I cancelled my plant. I walked toward them. I don't like them for giggling together.