" Hah... Okay Sophia, we will be back in few hours" she said by turning her heel outside along with granny.

They disappeared in a minute and I walked into the kitchen.

What to feed Max? He is such a wild dog.

I looked around to see any type of pet food. But I found a card on top of the pedigree box. It's is looking like a menu card.

I took it from there and opened it.

It's a daily menu card of food to feed Max.

Suddenly Max stepped down by hearing the box sound.

He gazed at me and I gazed at him.

" Oh... you also have a menu card " I whispered to him by kneeling down to his height.

" Then tell me... what's your food today in the menu? " I stupidly asked him. I gazed at the list and I found today's item.

" # Wednesday -
morning: milk, pedigree
Afternoon: Meat
Evening: chicken stick, bone
Night: meat and milk. "

' Oh my god, you are just eating this small quantity. And you also maintaining a menu card.'

I turned my gaze to him where he is ready to eat at his bowl.

Sooner Max finished his breakfast, I walked through the way to Lisa and Kevin room. I knocked the door. After a minute she opened the door.

" Oh! Sophy... " she said by opening the door wider.

" Lisa, where is candy? " I asked her by looking around if max still followed me.

" One minute... " she replied and quickly handed her to me but Candy's bad luck, Max observing us.

What to do now?

I am afraid what if Max do anything to Candy.

Max showed us his long sharp teeth. Where Candy was afraid of him and submerged her head into my folded hands.

Max stepped front but it stopped there suddenly by hearing Steve foot steps.

We gazed at him as Max turned his head to see Steve.

Thank god he came in a right time.

" Max, we are going out... go and wait for us at the car " he said by shifting his gaze from Max to me.

Where max stepped down the stairs in seconds.

Lisa and Kevin were looking at us shockingly.

" Sophia, I need your time today... can you give me" what is he talking?... how can I give my time to him?

" I mean, I want you to join with me for a drive "

What he is thinking about me?...
How can he ask me?...

No.. I am not going with him.

" Please " he pleaded.. I turned my head to Lisa.

She gazed at me doubtfully. If I won't, they both can doubt our relationship.

" But I have to send this Rabbit to a pet care centre... So " I said to escape from this situation.

" I will drop you " Ah! he is closing every exit which favours me to get rid of him.

" Also, Nanny will return home tonight and Mama ordered me to take care of the house and Max " I said as I observed a shake in my voice.

" Don't worry sis, we will take care of the house.. You can go " Kevin expressed Lisa idea.