Chapter 18 : Planning for the big day

Start from the beginning

"And after this case is over! So does chapter of Mr. Jay Verma!" he thinks to himself meaning deep as he is jealous of Jay being getting cozy with Bulbul.

.

.

.

Bulbul moves to her room and is astonished to find a beautiful flower bouquet💐 lying on the bed. She first inspects it carefully, suspecting a bomb or something, as it is there without her knowledge. Once she is satisfied that it is safe, she thinks to herself.

"This bouquet!! Must be for Mr. Jay or Mr. Suraj from one of their wellwisher! The servant must had kept it here(in her room) by mistake." she shakes her head & holds the bouquet in her hand to give it to for whom(Jay or Suraj) it is for but stopped on her trail the next moment.

"Nah! They both must be sleeping by now. I'll pass this bouquet to its owner in the morning. But whom are these for!!" she utters to herself & search for any chit attached to it.

And yes she find it. She opens it to see if she can find the name of owner but to her utter surprize, those flowers are for her only. The chit reads,

"To the most beautiful, strong, brave, laud, brilliant, sharp & sweet girl i know."

With Love,
Jay!

Bulbul smiles widely reading the chit & again looks at those beautiful flowers. For some reason, she find it a lovely gesture. There was a time, she shouted at Viren over decorating her cabin with flowers as a welcome gesture. But today! The same gesture though by some other man feels sweet to her. She smells the flowers which have a lovely fragrance.

She hugs the flowers smiling sweetly

She hugs the flowers smiling sweetly. unknown of the fact that Jay is peeking in her room through an open window & leaves with a smile when he see that she loves the flowers.

.

.

.

.

Next day......

Jay & Suraj are talking something seriously where Suraj really seem tense.