Prologue

From the looks of it, it seems an old abandoned warehouse with broken glass windows and withered wall paint. Also, being in a deserted area gives creeps to anyone at first sight.

A young lady in her mid 20's who seems to be a cop, signals her fellow cops at which they split up in different directions, surrounding the abandoned building

A young lady in her mid 20's who seems to be a cop, signals her fellow cops at which they split up in different directions, surrounding the abandoned building. She too holding her service gun in her hands, is moving ever so cautiously towards the building. Soon the cops are inside the building with cat paws, where they find a group of people tied with ropes who seem scared and weak.

What!! So many abducted people tied up and left unguarded? Isn't it fishy? The cops could have dashed with 1 or 2 goons atleast but no! They got nothing. Yet! wasting no time, they(cops) untie the poor people to get them out of that building safely. But as they are doing so! Bam! Goons come out of their hiding places and attacks them(cops & abducted people).

Though the attack is sudden, yet cops are successful in saving the innocent people, though they(cops) themselves got shot & injured during this backfiring. Soon the voice of gun shots stop as some goons are shot dead while others are arrested.

Outside the warehouse, an ambulance is already present, so injured cops and others are given medical attention and those cops who are seriously injured, are all set to be taken to hospital.

It is then, one of the rescued lady of about 50-55 years of age rushes towards the warehouse instead.

"My son!! My Son is still in there. Those goons left us unguarded but they took my son. Please!! Help me!! Please save my son." she(old lady) pleads to the same lady cop.

"Don't worry mam. I'll get your son. But please you need to get out of here. Its not safe here." The lady cop says.

The old lady nods denying, "No, my son is still in there, how can i go out when he's still in danger! I"ll to come with you." she declares in a worried tone.

The lady cop exchange glaces with her fellow male officer and then again looks at worried old lady.

"Mam please trust me. I promise, i"ll get him to you safely. But for that first you need to get to some safe place." she says trying to convince the old lady but she(the old lady) nods negatively again.

"No!! First i need to see my son please!" she(old lady) pleads, while tears out of fear rolls down her cheeks.

The lady cop sighs deep and utters in an assuring tone.

"Mam please trust me! I'll get your son out, safe and sound. But for now, you just move out with him." The lady cop says & then looks at her fellow cop.