Chapter 12 : The feelings

RECAP: Viren & Bulbul have an argument, when Viren unintentionally says something which hurts her, upsetting her. Jay, who has overheard their conversation, tries to comfort Bulbul. Later which is seen by Viren.

                    Now further......

Viren see Jay passing by him with a light smile. For the first time, he{Viren} feels something which he never thought for Jay before. Yes! it is his hate for Jay, with a tinge of jealousy, but jealousy mostly.

As Jay passes by, he{Viren} looks back at Bulbul who seem lost in Jay, maybe recalling about what Jay said her. But when her gaze falls on Viren, her expressions changes & the next moment she turns away her gaze, getting back to her work or pretending so.

As Viren moves towards her, she intentionally calls a guard & pretends to discuss about security arrangement. Viren understands that she is ignoring him, so he too leaves, deciding to talk to her later. 1-2 hours passes like this. Bulbul is walking around having check on security, when she see some kids chuckling & holding soft toys in their hands.

A reporter is covering some story,  who asks Jay about his experience in that camp at which he replies.

"Yeah it feels so nice to be able to help these people

"Yeah it feels so nice to be able to help these people. They might be refuges who need food & shelter but they don't need much reason to celebrate life. They find hapiness even in small things. For now, they might not have their homes but their hearts are so big, to shelter you instead. So brave & big hearted people. They really inspire me that Life is not just to live, but to enjoy."

He then looks down at kids, "Look at these little smiling faces, how pure & carefree. I love spending time with these kids especially. They really have good vibes in them. Naughty yet so humble." he says ruffling one of the kid's hair.

"Thats really sweet of you Mr. Jay. Amm..can i have some pictures of you with these kids!! It'll be great for my article." the reporter asks.

"Yes offcourse! Would love to pose with these little sweethearts." he says with a smile.

He then bent down at kids level & gets some pictures clicked with those kids.