Announcement and what's left of thus story

I am going to show everyone who is reading this what I've made so far. After reading the part, please ead the ooes in bold.

          Weeks have passed since the girls' first encounter with Lloyd and each other. They all became friends and of course, became popular among the school.

          Today was monday and the girls were meeting up in the canteen for lunch.

          " Hey guys, During math class today, Neouro got caught cheating on the test " Nya shared with the others.

         " How did the teacher know? " Akita asked as she opened up her bento. " He most likely used his mind reading powers. "

         " The mathe teacher has mind reading powers too, " Harumi answered. " Haven't you heard? "

          " Oh. " Akita realized.

          They continued their lunch and didn't talk while doing so. When they were all done, they took their stuff and decided to go to the front courtyard of the school, where the fountain was.

          They sat down on a bench and decided to talk while the time passes by.

          " So Nya, how's your brother? " Harumi asked.

          Nya shrugged " Don't know much, why ask though? "

          "Eh, just to know if he likes Skylor. " Harumi replied.

          Nya scoffed. " Anyways, He told me he has a new member of his friend group, His name is Lloyd- "

          " Garmadon? " Akita and Harumi interrupted in unison.

          Nya nodded. "Also, his ambition this year is to become famous so... "

          " Maybe we could be friends with him and his group. " Akita suggested.

          Harumi thought for a while, then smiled. " I guess that could work. " She said. " His ambition could maybe come true, Skylor and him would be close, Pixal and Zane would too, Also Seleil and the black haired person, And I could get closer with senpa- "

          Harumi stopped and blushed a little, but the two didn't seem to notice. Instead, they had questioning looks on their faces.

          " When did you think about those ships? " Nya asked.

          " Well, I just thought that- "

          " Their so smart! " Akita exclaimed.

          " The black haired one is Cole by the way. " Nya said. " And I agree with Akita "

          Harumi rolled her eyes. " Anyways, we have to take it slow on befriending them because we don't want to actually force them to be our friends. " She said............

I am sorry but I will have to discontinue this story. I have no ideas for this anymore so sorry to those who wanted me to update.

I am going to allow people to continue this in their own account. But please acknowledge the fact that I made the plot of the story. Also, please mention my account.

I am truly sorry again if you really liked this story and read this part. But please understand because I also have other things to take care of.

Thank you for understanding! 😊