19 - Getting Even

Gorio's POV...

I woke up feeling so tired and dizzy. Then I slowly moved my eyes around to see where the hell am I. It's all white and the sunlight from the window is kinda hurting my eyes. Then suddenly a lady walked in and saw me with her eyes wide open.

Lucy.

"Greg..." she said as she started sobbing and running towards me to hug me.

I am still alive. I thought sadly and looked away.

"You..fool.." Lucy said as she continued to sob and started to throw me a soft punches on my chest. "You..idiot.."

I just let her cry and cry and cry until she calmed down and finally asked me to face her.

"Why would you do that? You have me a fright." She said as she began wiping her tears and fix her hair. Then she sat beside me.

"You should have just let me die." I say nonchalantly and smiled bitterly.

"Crazy Idiot!" She muttered, obviously annoyed of my answer. "Life is precious, Greg. A lot of people are fighting to live but not all gets the chance to. So please don't give up on yours."

"I don't think I can do it, Lucy." I say nonchalantly and looked down.

Lucy then used her thumb and index finger to lift my chin up and she looked at me straight in the eye. "Then don't think. Just live."

She just smiled warmly and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. "I wish I can just hug you and take away some of your pain."

"Thank you."

*****

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news! Well, it's surely exciting for me though.

My Happily Ever After is now on Dreame. You can still read the complete story for FREE by downloading the Dreame App (which is also for FREE in Google Play Store or Apple Store).

Here are the links:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/AmNWmDO6wes098YDk5Z5Zw%3D%3D.html

or

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/AwKGIHEUx5qLy%2BRU5rPVMw%3D%3D.html

In case those links won't work, go to the Dreame App and search for me. My username is @geeem27. You can also try searching via the title of my book which is: My Happily Ever After.

I hope y'all will continue to support me. I still have a lot of stories to tell. Thank you very much.

In any case, for more questions and inquiries...you can always message me here in Wattpad for more information.

Love Lots,

Gee