13: It's the rise of our leader!

"Is it really okay to be talking so casually here?" Toritsuka asks.

"Of course," I reply. "There's nothing to worry about. The whole school community is in the cafeteria right now because everything is on sale. Everyone is busy lining up so no one will be in the classroom for a while."

"What?! Long lines?!" Toritsuka holds up his hand and looks as if he was doing something perverted. Actually, scratch that, he is doing something perverted. "This could've been my chance to get close to the girls! Since there would be no space for sure, it would've been the perfect time to--"

I use my psychokinesis to twist his wrist. "Shut up."

Aiura sighs. "If we're going to have our second meeting here in the classroom, we should make it quick, then. Food would sell out fast."

"But, Saiki-san," Toritsuka says while rubbing his wrist. "Why don't we just use the club room? No one goes there, anyway."

"We can't," I say. "It's currently a venue for gossip about love."

"What?" Toritsuka turns his head towards the hallway. "It's so loud. What's going on? I thought everyone was in the cafeteria."

"Catch her!"

"You won't get away with this, you thief!"

We look outside the classroom and see a stampede. In school?

Mera, carrying so many packs of bread and holding onto them for dear life, is leading the whole thing. "You don't understand! My younger siblings--"

"Don't you get started with that!" It's the lady who sells bread at the cafeteria. Seems like she's chasing her as well. "You have to pay first! Come back here!"

Now the whole school community is hunting her down because she most probably stole all the food on sale.

Toritsuka shakes his head. "That girl is so weird. She should really watch herself."

"Why don't you watch yourself?" I tell him.

He raises his hands up defensively. "Saiki-san, no need to be so mean, you know! Anyway, what's happening with that girl? That's why we're having this meeting, right? Wait . . ." He takes a step back dramatically and gasps. "This is it! Saiki-san initiated a Psykickers meeting! It's the rise of our leader!"

"What are you talking about?" I sigh. "Anyway, don't worry. You'll find out soon."

The door of the classroom slides open, revealing (Y/n).

(Y/n) walks inside and sees us. "Oh, Saiki-san! I didn't expect anyone to be here." She glances at Aiura and Toritsuka. 'Are they his friends? I have no idea who they are, so should I greet them, too? It might be kind of awkward, though . . .'

And while she's contemplating on that, the other two are in panic.

'She-She's here!' Aiura looks at me with a shocked face. 'Kusuo, what are you thinking of?! Something could happen!'

'I might die!' Toritsuka, on the other hand, is disgustingly in tears. 'Saiki-san, I'm going to die without even having a girlfriend!'

'That's your concern? Well, whatever. You haven't met her officially, right?' I tell them via telepathy. 'Now's the time.'

I stand up. "I'll go to the restroom first. I'll be back."

'Where do you think you're going?!' Both Aiura and Toritsuka yell internally.

I take my leave.

You must be wondering what I'm trying to do here. I'll admit: it is a bit uncomfortable sitting on the toilet all the time. And I'll also admit that it is a bit reckless leaving (Y/n) alone with Aiura and Toritsuka. Well, the only way for them to know more about her is by actually being with her. They might even discover something that I didn't even notice. Well, that's highly unlikely in Toritsuka's case, so I'm not really expecting anything from him. Time to check on them.