"Something isn't right here," I whispered tightening my hold of Stiles' hand.

As soon as I said those words, a familiar voice says, "Always so observant, aren't you Juliette."

"Matt," I breathed out, feeling Stiles go stiff beside me.

"No sudden movements," he hissed when I tried to look behind us, "Or I put a bullet in his head."

My eyes went wide, making me freeze.

"Come you two," Matt laughed, "Walk."

Stiles and I continued to hold hands as we walked ever so slowly to the Sheriff's office. Stiles was holding on to my hand for dear life as I tried to send him mentally words of reassurance. I knew he wouldn't be able to hear them but it eased my mind thinking that he is. This is what I have always feared. To have him in a situation where doing something to save him would only cause him harm.

As we got near the office I heard Scott talking to the Sheriff, "She's on her way here. Sheriff?"

Stiles and I slipped into the room revealing Matt to both Scott and Noah. We didn't separate out hands even though I could feel Matt's eyes burning holes into them.

"Matt?" Noah asked raising his hands up and getting up slowly from his seat, "It's Matt, right? Matt, whatever is going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

"You know," Matt smiled, "It's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are."

"I know you don't wanna hurt people," Noah tried to reason with him.

"Actually," Matt's tone turned darker as I felt his eyes move over to Stiles, making me angry at his next statement, "I wanna hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like what McCall is doing."

My eyes flew to Scott as I looked at him as if he was crazy. Stiles is being held by gunpoint and he thinks to make a sneaky call is going to help?

"That," Matt glared at Scott, "That could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone! Now!"

Stiles and I finally let go of each other's hands as we reached for our phones and tossing them onto the desk. The gun now pointed to me, Matt began to make his orders to the rest of the boys. I had no other choice but to stay still as Matt held my arm tightly and his handgun was pointed at my head. I was vibrating from anger, not being able to help those I saw as my family. I knew very well that the moment I do anything it would only cause them to get hurt. Maybe Scott would come out of it okay but not Noah and Stiles. They would be badly hurt if Matt had his way with them, angry.

Matt ordered very one to the holding cells as he ordered Stiles to handcuff his father to the wall. I wanted to say something but when Matt placed the gun painfully to my temple, I had no choice but to shut my mouth.

"Come on," Noah tried to reason with Matt but nothing was going to stop Matt from doing what he wanted.

"Tighter," was all he responded with.

"Do what he says, Stiles," Noah told him.

Stiles wanted to argue but did what he was asked without another word. Once Matt was satisfied and happy with the work, he motioned all of us back to the office once. In the office, he made the boys delete all of the evidence on him as I continued to be used as his hostage.

"What," Scott asked as he worked beside Stiles at the desk, "Are you gonna kill everyone in here?"

"No," Matt laughed, "That's what Jackson's for. I just think about killing them, and he does it."