Chapter 27 || Mabel's multiverse adventure

Start from the beginning

" Sayori, Natsuki, and Yuri," She replies.

"It's ready!" Natsuki says. " What song should we choose?"

"O!O!O! Wannabe from Spice Girls!" 

Natsuki types on the computer, after fighting with Yuri to who types on the keyboard.

We all started to sing. The members were singing their hearts out happily.

Even Monika was starting to enjoy it.

When we were done with the song. The rest of the members put their favorite songs.

We continued with Sayori's song.

We stayed in the 80s and 90s theme.

Sayori was ending her vocal cords.

When Natsuki and Yuri's turn came, both were arguing how both of their songs are lame.

When we were all done, Natsuki wanted us to do some TikToks. But Monika tried to tell them that it had nothing to do with literature and poetry, but she ignored her and wanted to do some dances with me.

Luckily, back at school, I managed to learn some dances, like Wannabe, Say so, Renegade, and so on.

Sayori would join in too, but Monika and Yuri were just annoyed in the background.

Eventually, as time passed by, we watched anime, Yuri showed me a romance-horror book that I enjoyed, so she gave me a copy of the book. Natsuki showed me manga that caught my eye, due to the fact it was high school drama themed. 

But then it was somewhere at 3 pm and I got worried, thinking that the others were done with their stuff by now and searching for me. I had to sadly say my goodbyes to the Dokis.

"See you at the New Year's party!" I say.

"See ya! Come back when you're bored!" They all exclaim, waving goodbye. 

I used the paint to make a portal back home. I entered and sneaked in, I returned to Gravity falls in Chara's room. Luckily she wasn't there. I put the bottle of paint back in the drawer and closed it. 

I then heard footsteps approaching the room. I panicked and jumped off the window, falling into the snow.

I opened my eyes, tired, and looked up and saw Monster Kid.

" Hey Mabel!"

" Hey MK! Don't tell Chara I sneaked into her room..." I smirk at her, trying not to hold my laugh.

"Oki Doki!" He says. I got back up and looked around.

" Was Dipper searching for me?" 

"Nope! I think he's still with Ford!" He says.

" Then...do you want to do something fun?" I ask.

He tilts his head curiously. "Like what?"

" I dunno, maybe go to another universe?" I smirk again.

MK's eyes lit up. "Yeah! But how can I climb the wall with you to get up there? I have no arms!" 

He was right. I then had an idea. I held him, threw him in the air, and told him to grab the rim of the window with his sharp teeth. He did so and was able to hold on.