Chapter 3

The day was as hectic as I'd predicted, but lunchtime didn't come around quickly. Dance practice had been first then the members cleaned up and we drove an hour in city traffic to an interview. After the interview there was a meeting back at big hit offices, then they hit the recording studio while the other stylists and I set up a photoshoot on location. The first half of the photoshoot would be inside in front of a plain white background. The second half would be outside, near a section of the Han River, a section had to be cornered off specifically for our use. It wasn't exactly the best day, it was freezing outside I couldn't hide the fact I was a little concerned if this would interfere with the shoot.

I followed instructions and helped the other staff set up the wardrobe, everything was split into the member's then there was a set order for costume changes. I arranged accessories and makeup while everyone else ate their lunch. I wasn't feeling hungry, my brain often slipped into a focused zone and I often neglected to take care of my needs once I was in this zone. I wanted to be fully certain that I had everything ready and prepared for Jin and Taehyung once they arrived. 

Ran came over and introduced the last stylist I hadn't met. 'Juwon meet Lee Haewon, Haewon this is Min Juwon, he's a part-timer he's in charge of hair. I know you do hair as well but if you have any questions he's happy to help.' Ran introduced us before quickly waving goodbye and leaving to return to fetch the members to bring them down to the shoot.

'It's nice to meet you.' I politely bowed and he mirrored my actions. 'Likewise, I have a younger daughter, hence why I'm only part-time but here's my number if you need to ask my anything I'm always available.' Juwon handed me his business card. 'Thank you, just so I know which members are assigned to you?' I asked.

Juwon chuckled, 'Oh I heard about your run-in with Jia. Don't worry. I'm not that protective of the members. But I do Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok's hair. Seoyeon usually does Suga and Kookie's hair.' Juwon pointed over to Seoyeon and she nodded back towards us politely as Yoongi sat in the chair and she turned to start working. 'But if you're struggling for time, I don't mind helping you out. I know you're our middle woman, doing all three is quite impressive.' He praised me and I laugh off his compliment.

Taehyung came over first, the members slowly began entering the room. 'Are you having a good day?' Taehyung asked and I nodded. 'Yes, thank you. How has your day been?' I asked. 'Busy as usual, I'm getting hungry.' He sighed. 'Want me to go and ask Ran if I can go fetch you some food.' I offered. I began to turn but Taehyung's soft fingertips grabbed my wrist gently, our eyes both looked down at his hand then back up into each other's eyes. I gulped slightly and remained frozen, he flinched his hand away before smiling softly and sitting down at my work station. 'You're not an errand girl, I'm fine.' Taehyung stated.

Jin finally arrived holding some food offering some to Taehyung, I saw the look on his face. Ran had brought food from the spicy chicken place she had mentioned earlier, I looked across as Hoseok and he too refused the food Suga was offering him. Jin waited patiently while I started work on Taehyung, I knew the time would be of the essence. I referred to the concept images and got to work, Jin was happily chatting with Taehyung about his solo song, I watched over them smiling while I swiftly carried out my work. 

'Are you sure you're not hungry?' Jin asked raising an eyebrow as he was unconvinced by Taehyung's refusal for food. I wanted to intervene but I knew it wasn't my place too, 'It's not that spicy, do you want me to go and ask Ran if she'll go and get you something else?'Jin insisted. 'There's no need. I'm honestly fine Hyung.' Taehyung smiled. Jin sighed and carried on eating still putting some food aside in case he changed his mind. 

I'd finally finished Taehyung's hair and makeup so I brought Taehyung over to the clothing racks and handed him his first outfit, I rummaged in my bag. 'Wait up a second, Taehyung. Here.' I pushed a brown paper bag into his hand. 'Eat it before you change so you don't spill any crumbs on it.' I smiled. Taehyung looked confused he peeked into the brown paper bag and his eyes widened once he saw what was inside. 'I can't accept this, it's yours...' Taehyung replied as he tried to hand me back the bag. 'I heard you say you're hungry, I'll grab something else before you go on set. I'm quick so I'll finish up quickly enough' I smiled and wandered off leaving him standing there confused.