WTF

It had been a year since the group had moved out of the traphouse.
Everyone had found a place to call home.
Sam and colby lived next door to each other.
Aaron had moved in with his new girlfriend Tori.
Jake had found  an apartment.
And Elton had moved into a beautiful house.

Tonight would be the first of the weekly pizza nights that was to be hosted at colby's tonight then alternated  to the next person next week.
Let's say there was a buzz of energy.
solo cups littered the counters,accompanied by pizza sauce,bear bottles and cans.

 It was nice to be at colby's i hadn't seen him recently as him and Sam had decided to switch up their content which they spent longer on than usual.
I was just catching up with colby, when i had the urge to go to the bathroom.

I go to the bathroom.
I rapidly open the door but I didn't expect to see what I saw.
Corey and Devyn,who was one of my friends just not as close as Kat and Tara, where MAKING OUT on the bathroom sink.
"WTF." I scream and run out of colbys apartment.

Colby's pov:
Kaitlin runs as fast as she can out of the door.
The concerned brother i am goes after her.
I follow her all the way down to the parking lot.
"K, what's wrong." I shout out to her. There's no response .
She gets in her car. There's no way that i'm letting her get away without letting me know what's going on, so before she has the chance to start the engine i jump in the passenger seat.

"Get lost Colby i'm not in the mood to talk right now." She says in a shaky voice.
"Kaitlin just tell me what's happened." I say.
it goes quiet. Kaitlin doesn't talk for the whole journey.
She drives at high speed all the way to her house.

we get there, she lets us in.
She sits on the sofa and bursts out crying,i sit next to her wrapping my arms around her.
"K please just tell me what's going on." i say again.

"I walked in on Corey making out with Devyn , i hope they were drunk, b-but i'm not sure." Kaitlin stuteres between the tears flowing down her face.
Before she could change my mind and stop me,i leapt up and left slamming the door behind me.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After i had confessed to Colby what had happened, he left and slammed the door so hard the whole apartment had shook.
I was scared for what was about to happen to Corey but my hatred towards him was so new and fresh that honestly i didn't care that much, i sat crying at the fact that i had seen who i thought of as my soulmate kissing one of my friends.

Colby's pov: 
I walk back to my apartment which is only a few blocks away.
rage filled my veins my blood boiling like a kettle.
How could one of my best friends hurt one of my family members .

i walk through my front door.
"COREY." I shout in anger. i couldn't care less that everyone who had come to pizza night were glaring at me.
"wassup brother." he said in a cool tone that irritated me as he stumbled drunkenly towards me.
i couldn't hold back any longer, i punch him in his cheek bone the sting of my knuckles didn't make me wince once.

"THAT'S FOR HURTING MY SISTER." I shout my voice bouncing off the walls.
"Shit." He mumbled under his breath just loud enough for me to hear.
He obviously realised what he'd done.
He tries to leave but i stop him.
"No you leave her alone tonight, you can make it up to her tomorrow." I say 

.....................................................................................................................................
Corey: Babe i'm so sorry it meant
 nothing  i promise i love you.
                                                                          k: Fuck off Corey
                                                                           i don't wanna listen to
                                                                           your shit not tonight.