"NO. YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! YOU'RE GOING TO STAY HERE WITH ME AND OUR DAUGHTER!"

"She's not your daughter. She's Jevan's daughter and he'll be looking for her. For both of us."

Hunter drew the gun from his back pocket. "I dare him to find you. I'm going to put a bullet right between his eyes. It would be the last thing he ever sees. Not you. Not Hunicca."

"Her name is Dahlia," I corrected.

"Her name would be whatever the hell I want it to be! You think I'll allow Jevan to name my daughter?"

"Why can't you just leave me alone and allow me to live my life and be happy with the people I love? I don't love you, Hunter! You hurt me, you beat me, you broke me but I pieced myself together and I've moved on. Why can't you do the same?"

"Because you're the one I want!"

"You didn't want me when you had Brooke in and between your lap everyday."

"Aw, baby, is that what this is about? Brooke didn't mean anything. She was just picking up the slack where you were weak."

"You bastard. This isn't about your cheating episodes. This is about me and what I want."

"And what about what I want, huh?"

I was raging with anger. Anger to tear him apart with my hands. I couldn't believe this guy had the audacity to claims he wants to me with me after everything he did to me.

"I don't give a rat's ass about what you want, Hunter."

"You're not scared of me, are you?"

"If it's fear you're trying to install, you're failing miserably."

"What if I take Dahlia away from you?"

"You're going to have to kill me first," I said, staring straight into his eyes. Hunter smiled and ran his fingers through his hair before chuckling.

"I like the new you Blossom, I don't know what Jevan did but the new you is sexy." The chair dragged against the floor as he stood.

He walked over to me and held me by the hair, forcing me to look up at him.

"From now on, you'll call me 'Daddy'. Let me hear you say it," he said.

I spat in his face.

"Blossom, you...." he raised his hand to hit but after thinking twice, the hit never came.

"See? I promised myself when I get you back, I wouldn't hit you anymore."

I eyed him coldly and Dahlia stirred in my arms. I started nursing her to keep her calm.

"Hunter, how stupid can you be? You kidnapped me and my daughter and now you're holding me against my will. You think you're going to get away with this? The cops are probably already on your ass and I'm sure Jevan is too."

A moment later, I heard sirens flooding the air, growing louder and louder as they came closer to the house.

"HUNTER SAX. THIS IS THE LAPD. COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"

"They won't find us down here," Hunter said. He made sure the steel door was secure.

"Hunter. Let us go," I said.

"Shut up. You're not going anywhere!"

I heard when the order was given to stormed Hunter's mansion and I was hoping that the officers would find the basement.

"BLOSSOM! BLOSSOM!" I heard a voice calling from the microphone outside.

It was Jevan.

"JEVAN! I'M HERE!" I yelled, causing Dahlia to break into tears from the sudden shout.

"It's sound proof. He can't hear you and no one can break through that door."

He was right. No one could break through that steel door but someone could cut through it. The noise of a circular saw was blaring at the door.

In a few minutes, Jevan and Evan with several police officers burst in.

Guns are immediately aimed at Hunter and he had me in a throat hold, his gun aiming at my head.

"One move from any of you, and she's dead meat."

Jevan nodded slowly at me and I seized the moment by elbowing Hunter right in the ribs.

He hunched over and his gun went flying.

"Hunter Sax, you're under arrest." An officer cuffed him and read him his rights before taking him away.

*
*

"Baby, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jevan asked him.

"No. I'm fine. We're both fine."

Evan took up Dahlia and Jevan led us out of the room.

*
*
*
*
*

Hunter's POV

I waited in the jail cell until the buzzer sounded and he walked in to join me.

"I'm disappointed yet again."

"Oh. Because you're the Chief of Police?"

"No. Because I'm fed up with cleaning up your mess."

"Save me the lecture and get me the hell out of here like you always do, dad."

_____________________

A/N

Damnnnnnn!! 🤐

*Please Don't Forget To Vote, Belle Gang*