"Hi, I'm Beomgyu and these are my friends Taehyun, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Kai." A blond haired male says, though his blond hair seems dyed. As the boys are mentioned by the blond, they smile and give you a wave. Taehyun, Kai, and Soobin all had natural hair colors of brown and black. Yeonjun however had yellow hair, which usually someone would think it'd look terrible in hair, but it looked amazing
on Yeonjun.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Y/n," you smile. The six of you chat a bit until the bell rings, indicating class has started. As the teacher talks, you start to take notes. "Alright, so class we have a group project. You have to create a project over the religions of Asia. The groups must be between 2-7 people. No more, no less, so don't even bother asking for a larger group or if you can work alone" Your says before sitting down with a sigh.

"Y/n~ Wanna work together?" Asks Beomgyu. "Sur-" "No, Y/n wants to work with me. Right Y/n?" Asks Kai. "I-" "Why don't we all just have group with all of us together," Taehyun suggest. "Yeah that's smart, who's house are we gonna work at?" Yeonjun ask. "I can ask my father if we can work at my house..." You suggest. "Alright, we'll leave you to it," says Soobin making you nod.

You ask the teacher if you can call your father to ask if your group can work on the project in your house. The teacher simply waves you off to do so. You go in the hallway and call your father.

"Hello?" Your father answers.

"Hello father," you reply.

"Ah Y/n, how may I help you. Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Yes, but I had to call you."

"I see, I see... How may I help you then?"

"Can I have a few friends over for a project?"

"Of course! I'm so proud of you, you already made friends!"

You smile and thank him.

"Anyways father, I have to leave."

"Bye Y/n,"

"Bye father." You say before ending the call

You walk back into the classroom, are are met by a female sitting with your group. You walk to your seat and smile at the girl. "Hello, I'm Y/n," you smile. "I'm Rachel," the girl smiles back. "So are you joining our group?" You ask. "Yeah... My best friends ditched me...." Rachel trails off. "It's okay, we can be your new best friends," you smile. The girl smiles back at you.

"Yeah, Y/n is right. Even though I met you two today, I feel like we'll become amazing friends," Yeonjun adds. Choirs of 'yeah' and 'me too' are heard from the boys. "Anyways, we're going to my house after school for the project." You tell Rachel. "Okay, and then after we all can go and get ice cream," Rachel suggest. "I like that idea," Beomgyu says as everyone nods in agreement.

The rest of the day went great. Rachel and the the rest of the boys shared the same classes as you. You could happily call the six your best friends. At lunch, the seven of you shared stories of your lives to get to know each other better. Though you never mentioned the Umbrella Academy. "And that's ho-" Kai is cut of by the bell. "Saved by the bell," Taehyun chuckles. "HEY!" Kai whines. "It's okay Kai," you giggle. Your friends look at you with wide eyes.