As I inhaled through my lungs when our bodies intact my favorite scent from my boyfriend appeared. Cherry blossom. Mm! His hot breath once pounds on my chest again. He wore his football uniform on and his jet black hair was perfectly combed in an undercut hairstyle that made Jacob look even freaking hotter after getting dust from the field.

As I playfully roam my hands all over his hair I notice it was messy. Though, it wasn't his fault. He had just finished playing a team battle on the football field and I was there cheering on the bleachers for my boyfriend watching them play. He was busting his butt off. I was still the same girlfriend for Jacob even after we graduated high school. Always showing support and bragging about him on my Instagram stories to express the love and affection.

Enrolling as a full time student with eighteen credits has been torturing me! I begged my advisor that I could handle it and now I realize how much of a mistake it was. Very challenging. I started to stay mostly in my dorm studying, finishing assignments from each classes before the deadline and less time with my boyfriend. It did pay off eventually as I look on Blackboard and found my grades to be satisfying. The only real-time I got out to relax under the sun was with my best friend, Samantha. We're almost always together!

Even though I didn't really get to spend time with Jacob for the past few weeks because I was busy studying for the midterms as a freshman on campus, I was really eager to finally see my boyfriend's again that I really miss! He was very understanding of my schedule and had no idea I came to surprise him! Especially his intense green eyes contrasting wonderfully against his long lashes and brows that I like to stare at.

Oh, how I really miss my baby! I really miss you! But I didn't want him to know. He was there to tease me!

Instead, I shrugged my shoulders carelessly. "Yeah, you can say that." I said, flicking my shoulder-length brunette hair over the hem of my shoulders.

He frowns once I told him that. "Oh, that's cool." Jacob groan. I felt his tight grip around my waist loosening up. He was easily sensitive and sinister. Before I knew it, he pulled away from me. His face began to twist in a mixture of distress and vexation once I began to study his facial expressions. "Well, I guess that I'll see you around, Elena? You're probably busy with your classes again— and I don't blame you. Midterms week is around. You shouldn't have come here. The coach said there's a game tomorrow and my team works hard enough."

I couldn't hide my smile at his exaggeration. I no longer bothered trying to fight back. He was just too cute! Before he can push me aside to let him escape from the bleachers, I automatically sat on his lap and burst out of laughter. "I was KIDDING, Jacob!" I yammered. "You really thought that I didn't miss you? I couldn't stop thinking about when can I ever see you again. So, that is the reason why I surprise you during practice!"

Jacob turn red in despite out of embarrassment. He tightly grinned as he ran his hands through his perfectly combed jet black hair, which was even messier, out of curiosity. "You play too much!" He rejoices, wrapping his strong hands back around my waist causing me to sit properly on his lap, pulling me further towards his body again, until I hit his hard-built football uniform. "Don't you ever scare me like that again, babe?"

"Or else what?" I began to tease.

"Or else you'll be punished," Jacob says before pulling my lip forward towards his plump lip for a passionate kiss.

God, I miss his kisses so much.

His lip were just soft. Tender. Juicy red. Passionate.

Whenever we kissed, I always tend to forget about the universe.

His lip tastes exactly how he smells like. Cherry blossom. Also, those are my favorite texture of flowers. That kind of sweat-sweet cherries that you just can't get enough of. Our second anniversary was finally coming up! Oh my God! I was soooo excited as much as he was. I can't believe it's been only two years. I needed help choosing a gift from my best friend. We met back in high school when I was a sophomore and he was a senior. We didn't start dating until the summer of junior year. Drawn to popularity at school everyone wanted him. I feel like I truly change him when we got together because he uses to cheat with a lot of girls in Pacific Academy. That's in the past now. I got to live up to my high school dream properly.