The red-haired teen sighed in distress, "This isn't a game, Akihiko."

During the Dark Hour, he trained hard to defeats the Shadow to get stronger with the help of his persona. Every place he went, coffins are everywhere. No human is around, is what he hope so but the ground trembles dangerously. There, in the dark sky, he saw a giant creature with wings and snake-like haired.

"What the hell is that?!" He gasps, eyes widen at the sight of it.

A shadow? It can't be!

It's a few blocks away as he rushed to see what is going on until he heard a girl scream. Wait... a girl? When the giant creature vanished, he saw Minako on her knees, surrounded by shadows. Immediately he summons his persona to defeat them.

"Persona!"

Lightning strikes, defeating the shadows with Mazio attack. Rushing to her side, he shouts. "Hey! Are you alright?!"

Noticing she almost lost consciousness, he wrapped one arm under her legs while the other behind her back and carry her in bridal style, pulling her close to him. Her vision slowly becomes hazy as she heard his utter in desperation.

"Damn it! Hang in there! Few more minutes for the dark hour to—" He stopped when he looked down at her now unconsciousness.

After that, the dark hour has passed. They are lucky to say the less. He contacts Mitsuru before he rushed to the hospital nearby. The next morning, the doctor said there is nothing wrong with her and she is only very exhausted. While Akihiko talks with the doctor outside of the hospital room, Mitsuru and Yukari sit at the chairs beside the bed. The two ladies are silent for a moment.

"Senpai, do you think she...?" Yukari paused, frowning in anxious as if she knows what Mitsuru will say next.

"I think so." She mumbles, "Akihiko had informed me last night about the incident. She was surrounded by shadows while injured her arm, maybe due to her managed to escape the enemy's attacks..."

"But does she had a persona?"

Mitsuru shook her head, "No. He told me she might have the potential but not so soon."

Yukari stares at the peaceful-sleeping Minako before smile at Mitsuru, her eyes show a hint of happiness. "Does that mean she will be living with us soon?"

Chuckling at her, "Indeed. We should inform the chairman about her situation..." She signalling Yukari with her hand gesture, "Her Aunt."

Yukari glare at the floor when she mentions Minako's aunt, "Oh." She simple said. "How can we convince her aunt anyway?"

Mitsuru does the thinking pose, staring at the window in deep thought, "I am not sure but I think The Chairman might have an idea how to handle. All we can do is wait for the news."

Little did they know, it happened so sudden without them knowing about the terrible incident of Minako's aunt and thus Minako is free from her terrible aunt.

****