⚠️: 乱れた

𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝟶𝟶𝟷: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙼

𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝟶𝟶𝟷: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙼

The Secret Web of Allied Resistance Movement or commonly referred to as SWARM are a vigilante group dedicated to bringing justice to the impoverished and marginalized by stealing from and assassinating the wealthy who abuse their undeserved power.

The community was originally founded by a group of users in a private forum who called themselves the "chasers", who wanted to put an end to corrupt, big-name companies and politicians controlling the system. These anonymous forum members stationed all over the world contributed to researching and orchestrating the removal of the corrupt in power. Members who were proficient in programming aided in hacking into government websites and files, while other members were in charge of smuggling weapons, assassinating high profile targets and robbing major banks. It is rumored that this particular vigilante group was behind the infamous Exodus Day attacks.

TO ACCESS LEAKED FILES, LOG-IN TO EXISTING PORTAL

𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝟶𝟶𝟸: 𝙴𝚇𝙾𝙳𝚄𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈

During the year of 14515, over a hundred high profile public figures all over the world died at the same time- this included prime ministers, politicians, celebrities and company owners. This day was internationally dubbed as the Exodus Day. The day man-kind swore it was free from corruption. Following the attack was an infiltration of several huge websites. People were unable to access social media. The only thing in display was a dark, glitching login screen and a link that lead to a huge database full of leaked emails, conversations, bank statements, and proof that exposed the heinous crimes these people had committed out into the public; including but not limited to theft, fraud, human trafficking, bribery, illegal and unethical business practices, supporting and enabling pedophilia and pedophilic content, multiple counts of sexual abuse and sexual misconduct and enslaving workers from third world countries. This instantaneously caused a public outrage and multiple conspiracy theories were made about this event being a terrorist attack. Since then, there was a mass reform and movement towards anti-corruption. Elected politicians are now extensively background checked and required to be 100% transparent with their dealings, an anti-corruption bill was passed throughout the world. Word spread about the SWARM, but the forums were wiped clean and no one could prove the organization's existence.

 Word spread about the SWARM, but the forums were wiped clean and no one could prove the organization's existence

𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝟶𝟶𝟹: 𝚃𝙴𝙲𝙷-𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

Technology has been advancing steadily over the years, normal people are finding ways to obtain or make their own tech. Because of this, tech-fighting has risen in popularity as an underground sport.

Tech-fights typically involve a person or group of people that engage in physical combat with each other using their own tech in an elevated platform. A tech-fighting group consists of a maximum of four (4) people. The fight ends when all members of the team are knocked off of the platform and the audience would bet on their winning team. Tech-fighters (commonly referred to as Rigs) are required to keep their personal information confidential, so an alias is required to participate.

A group must maintain a winning percentage above 70% to qualify for the yearly tech tournament roster, with 10 million Federation Credits (₡) at stake. The tournament is based in Zen-kyo, the capital city of Teppen. Winning groups from all around the world would be invited to fly to Teppen yearly to participate.

Unlike the usual fights, the tournaments do not have an audience within the vicinity of the fight nor do they have a platform to fight on. Instead, the tournament is televised on national TV. The platforms are replaced by floors. The arena is held in a large building outfitted with cameras, so the audience can watch the player's every move. Speakers are outfitted all over the building, so the audience and players can hear the announcers.

Tech tournaments are a violent ordeal. In order for the group to advance they are required to fight the Optimums who are stationed at every floor. There are 5 floors in total. In order to win a group must clear all 5 floors within the time limit. To clear a floor and advance, they will have to knock everyone from the opposing team out- meaning the Optimums have to stay down for at least 10 counts.

In order to qualify as an Optimum, a group or individual must have a 90.4% winning percentage. By then, the group or individual would be invited to join the SWARM to defend their title. A group or player can advance a rank/floor by defeating the Optimum on the assigned floor.

An average tech-fighter makes ₡5,000 a month, based off of wins and bouts taken. Salaries fluctuate based on bets and win-rate.