Tyrone uploaded a photo of himself and Jack looking very proud of themselves after beating Ben and James in some kind of football game the other day. He made sure he tagged himself and Jack, along with Ben and Madders although they weren't in the photo.

"You really think that was a good idea?"

"Yes" Tyrone said. "Now come on and enjoy yourself! We only have a few more days here" he added.

Jacks POV

The last couple of days in Dubai was pretty chill. We went out to a club one night and for dinner the next.

"I can't believe it's the last night" Aidan frowned. "I don't want to go back to reality" she added.

"Today will be good though, the guys have organised a boat thing to go around for a bit and then we can go out for a nice dinner" I responded whilst stroking her hair. "I'll meet you on the beach in an hour okay?" I said and gave her a kiss before I left her room and made my way to the one I was sharing with Tyrone.

Being in Dubai for 2 weeks now means that I have found it increasingly difficult to find a new outfit everyday. I usually wouldn't be too fussed but the fact that Aidan was here, I felt the need to impress her. Squashed in the corner of my case I found a pair of plain white swimming trunks which she obviously hasn't seen before considering I only just realised they exist.

"So do you think you and Aidan will be like official by the time we land back in England?" Tyrone asked.

"I don't know, I've never really asked someone to be my girlfriend, I thought it just kinda happened" I shrugged.

"You're funny pal" Tyrone laughed. "You clearly haven't finished watching Love Island yet"

"Why?"

"Well, when Nathan made Aidan his girlfriend he made this big thing about it. She said on the show that she doesn't really like pda but when it's done correctly it is really cute" Tyrone explained. "She also was saying how she had this boyfriend who never posted anything about her on social media and it was actually because he had another girlfriend the whole time so when Nathan posted a picture of them two once they landed back in England she said she never actually felt so loved before"

"So, what are you actually suggesting?" I asked, confused.

"Just post something nice about her on your Instagram or whatever. Not too much that makes her think you are too keen but just something nice"

"I didn't realise everyone's life was actually lived through Instagram. I have never heard so much talk about one app in a holiday before"

"Well I'm glad I've taught you something" Tyrone said all proudly.

We quickly realised that we spent too much time talking about Instagram we were now late. We grabbed our phones and wallets and jogged down to the beach where Aidan was waiting with Ben and James. She was in a blue bikini top and a pair of white denim shorts.

"You two co-ordinating your outfits now?" James laughed.

"If you weren't so late I'd make you change" Aidan pulled a funny face.

"I don't have any more swimwear choices okay?" I held my hands up on defence.

The man who runs the boat service came over to tell us where to wait and that the boat was only a few minutes away.

"So should I take a photo of the matching couple?" Tyrone said, slyly winking at me so I would get the idea.

"If you really want to?" Aidan said, confused. I walked over to where she was standing so that in the background you'd be able to see the sea and the other side of the beach. "Why does he want to take a picture of us?" She whispered in my ear while adjusting her hair.

"Not a clue" I looked down at her and laughed. Naturally I wrapped my arm around her waist whilst I watched her look to the camera and smile.

"It's because you wore the same shorts as me" she rolled her eyes.

"I think we just obviously have this connection that made us wear the same colour" I pretended to get all deep and emotional.

"Oh shut up" she laughed and playfully hit me on my chest.

Soon enough the boat pulled into the harbour and I took Aidans hand to help her on. The boat was beautiful, something out of James Bond films. There were ice buckets filled with beers and bottles of champagne placed on the perfectly white side.

"Champagne for my lady?" I pulled out a bottle and showed her.

"Well thank you very much" she fake curtsied as I poured her an ice cold glass. Ben then called her over to show her what he thought was a 'small shark' but was actually just a fish.

"Jack! Stop being so unsociable and help us decide if this is a shark!" Ben shouted a few minutes later.

"It's not a shark" I heard James argue back.

"Yeah I'm just coming!" I responded. Focusing on what I was typing out.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" Aidan came over to me.

"You'll see" I winked just before I posted the picture of us two.

@jackgrealish: she's proof that you can go through hell and still be an angel

@jackgrealish: she's proof that you can go through hell and still be an angel. My future right here😻