1.15 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

Y/N,  Anna and Olaf burst open a window, ready to jump

Olaf took Anna and Y/n's hand, "Slide, Y/N, Anna."

Y/N looked down at the long, snowy way down to the ground slightly scared but there was no other way.  So three of them jumped and  slid down the iced-covered castle.

Y/N and Anna arrived at the bottom, safely while Olaf arrived as a giant snowball.

"We made it!"Olaf cheered and shook off the extra snow from his body as Y/n and Anna stood up and slowly made their way towards the gates and Olaf followed, "Go, Go, Go. Go."

❄️

❄️

   Kristoff and Sven moved across the frozen fjord waters and entered the storm. They struggled to move forward as the wind pushed them back with full force. It was hard But they knew they could fight through it.

  "Come on, buddy, faster."

❄️

  After a great struggle Y/N, Anna and Olaf finally reached at edge of the fjords.

"Kristoff!" Anna called out desperately as the wind picked up its pace.

Y/N fell down in exhaustion.  Anna was about to help her but she shakes her head 'no'.

"I am ok. Keep going." Y/n assured her.

Anna hesitated but nodded and continued to move.

The wind lifted Olaf up and pulled him apart. He went swirling off into the storm and yelled, "Keep going, Anna!"

Struggling, Anna moved forward, "Kristoff!"

❄️

Elias ran through the storm, but was nearly blinded by the snow and wind.

❄️

Kristoff rode Sven past frozen ships, "Come on! Come on!"

❄️