2.6 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

What do you call a laughing Olaf?
=>  Olaugh!
.
.
.
Bad joke, I know.  Happy reading! Bye!
________________

Kristoff tried to get in first, but the mist pushed him back

Kristoff tried to get in first, but the mist pushed him back. "Woah!"

Olaf laughed and walked in the mist and it pushed him back as well. He laughed and went again, again and again.

"I wanna do that toooo!!!!" Y/n exclaimed and went towards the mist but she was stopped as two strong arms wrapped around her waist.

She turned around saw Elias and Anna were staring at her with disapproval.

"No you are not. You can hurt yourself!"

"But- But it's fun!" Y/n whined and pouted.

Elias sighed, shaking his head then interlaced their finger and Anna grabbed her other hand  and three of them slowly approached the mist.

Elias hesitantly touched the mist with his free hand and the mist instantly parted away, making a way for them.

"Wow!" Y/n breathed when she saw the stone pillars of the 4 spirits.

"Promise me, we do this together, okay?" Anna asked, looking at Elias and y/n.

"I promise" Elias and Y/n replied in unison.

They walked into the mist and it closed the way behind them.

Sven grunted in fear, looking around alarmed.

"It's okay." Kristoff assured him, lightly patting Sven's back.

"Did you know that the Enchanted Forest is a place of transformation? I have no idea what that means," Olaf informed.

Y/n gulped as her, Anna, Kristoff and Elias shared a nervous glance.

"But I can't wait to see what it's gonna do to each one of us." Olaf finished.

Suddenly the mist pushed them hard from behind, making them move forward in full force.