1.14 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!

Sven charged down the mountain with Kristoff and Anna on his back while Olaf slid along, beside them on the snow

Anna shivered in Kristoff's arms and looked at kristoff with her half opened eyes.

Kristoff looked down at her in concern then took off his hat and puts it on her head, "Just hang in there."

Anna gave him a weak smile.

Kristoff patted Sven's back and instructed, "Come on, buddy, faster!"

Finally after a long journey they arrived Arendelle.

Olaf accidentally slid past them in different direction and called out, "I'll meet you guys at the castle!"

"Stay out of sight, Olaf!" Kristoff warned the excited snowman.

  "I will!" With that Olaf disappeared into the village streets.

But kristoff could hear Olaf's voice from the distance, saying, "Hello!"

Then a loud scream followed, "Ah! It's alive!"

Kristoff sighed, shaking his head then focused back on their path as Sven ran toward the castle in full speed.

❄️

   Two Guards saw Sven and Kristoff approaching the castle with Anna, they announced, "It's Princess Anna!"

Sven stopped outside the gates and Kristoff slid down, holding a weak Anna in his arms. He carefully carried her to the gate.

" I've got you." Kristoff assured her when he heard her groaning.

Anna looked up at him, gratefully then asked, "...Are you g-gonna be okay?"

He gave her a soft assuring smile, "Don't worry about me."

The castle gates opened and once again Gerda, Kai, and an another maid came out to help Anna.

"Anna! Oh, you had us worried sick." Gerda said, looking at the young princess in worry.