*12* Who said 'I Love You' first?

~Who said 'I Love You' first?~

Colby- He did. You and him were on the phone laughing and talking about life. Once it was getting late you told him that you were heading to bed. He said "Wait! Wait wait wait!" You laughed and said "yes?" Colby seemed afraid at first but just went with it "I Love You" you blushed and smiled once he said that "I Love You Too" you hung up and went to bed with a smile on your face.

Sam- You did. He wasn't really ever this afraid to do something like this.. All his friends were telling him to just to for it but he would always be a chicken. One day, you woke up next to Sam. He asleep at the time but you shook him slightly to wake him up. He groaned "what?" You giggled "I Love You" his eyes widened "w-what..?" "I said, I Love You" he smiled and pulled you to his side "I Love You Too" you and him fell asleep in each others arms.

Jake- He did. He didn't even think twice. Right after he asked you to be his girlfriend he immediately said "I Love You"  this boy never seems to think.. 😅

Corey- He did. You were to scared to even think about it really. Corey was teaching you how to dance to romance music and when you and him danced he looked into your eyes and said "I Love You" your breath hitched and ypur heart started speeding up. You opened your mouth and said, "I- i.. I Love You Too, Corey" he smiled and kissed you passionately.

Brennen- He did. You and him were on a date at the fair. You and him were walking around to see what other rides there are. You took a bite if your cotten candy until he randomly kissed ypur cheek and said thise three words you've been waiting to hear "I Love You, Y/n. And yes, I really do mean it." You looked up at him and kissed him on the lips "Jesus! Finally! Ive been waiting for you to say that!" He laughed and held your waist to pull you closer to him. "Soo.. You do love me back right?" "Of course I do! I love you too, Brennen." He kissed your lips then took a bite of your cotten candy "Brennen!"