*11* [Colby]

Summary

You were watching Spider-Man Homecoming and said Tom Holland is cute which leads to Colby trying his best to "look" cuter and hotter

You were pretty bored and you would hang out with Colby but he was busy editing. You had a desire to watch a movie so you went into the living room and turned the TV on.

Y/n: is it ok if i watch a movie here?
Colby: yea it's fine.
Y/n: alright good.

You were searching a movie to watch when you found Spider-Man Homecoming. You immediately clicked on the movie and leaned back to watch it.

An hour has passed and the movie was still going on and Colby was nearly done editing the video. Spider-Man was in the scene and he was shirtless. Your eyes widened and you slightly drooled over his abs and chest. You guessed Colby noticed because he set his laptop aside and sat closer to you. He looked at you and then back at Tom.

Colby: are you drooling over Tom Holland?
Y/n: ...huh?
Colby: do you like Tom Holland's abs more than MY abs?!
Y/n: what! Psh noo.. No.. Definatly not..

Colby looked jealous so he took his shirt off, grabbed your hand, and put it against his abs. You blushed and saw that your palm was close to his v-line.

Colby: you like it don't you?
Y/n: ...uh.. Listen, Tom Holland is just cute. Thats all.
Colby: is he cuter than me?
Y/n: no one can compare to you. Can I have my hand back by the way.
Colby: no.

Colby pulled your hand and pulled you closer to him.

Colby: how can i become better than Tom Holland *smirks*
Y/n: you can kiss me and whisper in my ear what you love about me.
Colby: deal.
Y/n: and then after and while the movie we cuddle.
Colby: love the idea, up to it, and i love you
Y/n: love you too.

During the movie Colby would never let you go anywhere. Not even the bathroom. You gave up on trying to break free so you enjoyed his warmth and cuddly self.

After the movie Colby smiled down at you before picking you up bridal style and going up to yours and his room. Once he got there he set you down onto the bed, wrapped you in the covers, and kissed you.

You pulled the covers up so he cold get in. He got under the covers and held your waist from behind so he's the bug spoon. You smiled and closed your eyes.

Colby: i love you so much, Y/n..
Y/n: i love you more, Colby

457 words