*1* [Colby]

Summary:
You were making food until your finger slipped on the pan and you somehow burnt yourself.

Warnings: only 3 cuss words. Nothing big. And a burnt finger pic.

You had woken up and heard your stomach growl. Really loud.

You eyes widened and felt your boyfriend of 2 years shift your way. You heard him laugh and felt his hand rub your stomach.

Y/n: Colby?
Colby: hm?
Y/n: oh i was just seeing if you were awake but did i wake you?
Colby: no. You hungry?
Y/n: very. Didn't you just hear my stomach growl?

Colby laughed snuggled into your neck

Y/n: Babe!
Colby: hm?
Y/n: let me gooo!
Colby: no.
Y/n: why?
Colby: cause you're warm.. And im tired.
Y/n: but im hungry!
Colby: well.. Too bad..

You sighed and tried to get away from his grasp. He laughed and only pulled you closer to him and snuggled more into your neck.

Y/n: Colby!! I need to go pee now.
Colby: cant you hold it?
Y/n: no!
Colby: *sighs* fine.

He finally lets go of you and you get out of bed to the bathroom. You go to you and Colby's shared closet and pick out an outfit to wear for the day. You change and do your daily routine. Once you've done that, you go towards Colby and try to pull him out of bed.

Colby: *groans* i dont wanna get up!!
Y/n: come on Colby!
Colby: nooo!

You sigh and let go of his arm.

Y/n: dont you want food?
Colby: what kind?
Y/n: i dunno. Whatever is in the kitchen.
Colby: *sighs* alright. Ill meet you down stairs in a bit.
Y/n: *smiles* good.

You kiss his cheek and you feel his hand go up to your left cheek. He kisses your right cheek and then your lips. You kiss back and pull away.

Y/n: don't go back to sleep now!
Colby: *chuckles* i won't.
Y/n: you better not. *laughs*

You see Colby get out of bed and to the closet.

You go down stairs and into the kitchen and get the pan out for some pancakes. You get the ingredients for the pancakes and then get a bowl to put them in. Once you've set it all up and mixed the ingredients, you turned the stove on and placed the pan down on top.

You see Colby come in the kitchen with his pajamas still on. No shirt and only a pair of sweats. He smiles at you and hugs you from behind as you pour the mixture in the pan.

You feel Colby kiss your neck and your cheek then rests his chin down on your shoulder.

You've so far made 5 pancakes and had the 6th one still being heated up. 3 minuets go by (i dunno how long it takes) and you lift the pan up. But once you did your finger slipped and hit the metal part of the pan.

Y/n: OW! FUCK! SHIT!
Colby: oh shit, babe you ok!?
Y/n: *sighs* yea. I just burnt myself on the stupid pan.
Colby: lemme see.

You show Colby your burnt finger.

Y/n: its not all that bad.. Im fine..
Colby: *sighs* you scared me half to death.. You sure you ok? Actually ill give you an ice cube.

Colby goes to the fridge and gets an ice cube. He grabs your finger gently and applies the ice cube on your finger.

Colby: how does it feel?
Y/n: better.

You smile and kiss Colby on the lips. He kisses back and smiles into the kiss knowing you're ok.

You pull away and look into his eyes.

Y/n: thank you.
Colby: for what?
Y/n: for being such a kind and loving boyfriend to me.
Colby: well its my job.
Y/n: well you're doing a good job at it. Keep it up.

Colby laughs and smiles at you while running the ice cube over your finger. He gently pulls the cube away and lifts your finger to his lips.

He kisses your finger and then hugs you.

Y/n: whats this hug for? *laughs*
Colby: for knowing that you're not actually hurt like in my nightmares..
Y/n: awe Colby.. Come here..

You pull him into a tigther hug and he accepts it.

He pulls away and kisses you, you kiss back and pull away to look at the pancakes. You get the plate full of them and hand them over to Colby.

Y/n: can we eat now? *laughs*
Colby: yes, yes we may.

Colby gets the plate from you and sets them on the island counter and sits down. You sit down next to him and start eating while pouring the syrup on the pancakes.

'I can never ask for a better boyfriend'

812 words