*5* [Jake]

Summary:

It was your birthday today and Jake decided to be his goofy self and give you a 'he's mine' shirt.

Today was your birthday. You never actually looked forward to it and would always tell everyone to not give you anything.. Especially Jake. He would always give you something either ridiculously hilarious or just stupid. You noticed that Jake had been smiling at you too much today.. More than usual..

Jake went in his and yours bedroom and closed the door behind him, making sure that you don't hear what he says.

Jake: what's up guys! Jake Paul here! *laughs* im just kidding.. *smiles* I'm smiling alot today because as you may know, today is my babygirl's birthday aka Y/n. I went in my room so she wouldn't hear me but she probably knows by now so.. Yeah. I bought her this shirt *laughs*

Jake hold up the 'he's mine' shirt and starts laughing like crazy. He goes into his closet and pulls out his own she's mine shirt.

Jake: also got myself one except it says 'shes mine' cause shes not a guy.. Or is she.. But i mean girls have dicks right? So.. Oh... I should've gotten the same shirt...oh well i already spent my money on this so she better like it. *laughs*
Were gonna wait until midnight to do this cause her actual birthday is at midnight so ill just turn the camera on once It's midnight. Bye bye!

Jake turns the camera off and sets it down on the nightstand. He exits the room and goes up to you, hugging you from behind.

Y/n: whats this hug for?
Jake: because I love you and because I have a suprise for you!
Y/n: oh really?
Jake: yep. But it can't be as good as the painting you got for me for MY birthday.
Y/n: well I dont care what it is as long as im with you.. As cheesy as it sounds.. Heh..

Jake chuckles and kisses your cheek. He rests his head against you and slightly rocks you and him from side to side. He hear him hum the song Roxanne to you and him. You laugh and Jake smiles at you

Jake: what?
Y/n: you're humming the sing Roxanne.
Jake: oh.. Yea, i know, my singing is
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G
Y/n: psh. Sure.

The whole day Jake cuddles you and finds ways to make you laugh.

Hours later, it was finally your actual birthday. Jake gets his camera and huts the record button.

Jake: so guys! It's FINALLY the time that i have been waiting for! Y/n's birthday! Um i have Y/n's gift ready but I didn't know how to give it it her so I'm just gonna walk in with my shirt that i just put on and ill give it to her by hand. Now, let's a skirt it.

The video cuts to the next clip. You were on your phone on the couch. You see Jake come in so you smile uo at him but then you give a confused look because of the shirt that he was wearing.

Y/n: whats with the shirt?
Jake: so you know.. Its your birthday and..
Y/n: omg.. Jake..

You sigh and sit up on the couch as Jake smiles at you with the camera pointing at you and handing you over your gift.

Y/n: *sighs* thank you.
Jake: no problem.

You unfold the shirt and laugh once you saw the words 'he's mine'.

Y/n: wow.. Its all i could ever ask for. *laughs*
Jake: yea. I knew you would like it *laughs*

Jake extends his ark so the camera could get Jake in the frame as well.

Y/n: thank you, baby.

You kiss his cheek

Jake: no problem. You gonna wear it?
Y/n: yea.

You put the shirt on over he one you had on. You smiled and leaned on Jake's shoulder.

Jake: *smiles* if this video gets 500k likes I'll kiss Colby!

You see Colby come around the corner and look at Jake

Colby: what? *laughs* I mean like.. We kiss every time so.. Its not a first.. I mean like. *shrugs shoulders*
Jake: *whispers* i- im recording..

You laugh and see Jake smile because he made you laugh

Colby: o- oh you are?
Jake: yea..
Colby: oh sh- should i just.. Leave? *laughs*

Colby walks away to his room laughing and Jake looks at you and then at the camera while laughing.

Jake: that'll be it for todays video! LIKE the video TURN ON THE NOTIFICATION BELL! and give it a 'lil subscribe.
Y/n: you got some explaining to do, Webber.
Jake: uh i gotta go before i get my booty kicked! Bye!

Jake covers the camera lense and ends the video.

The whole night all you and Jake did was cuddle, sleep, and kiss each other.

828 words