*3* [Sam]

Summary:

You wanted to do a 3AM video with Sam. He would never let you because he thinks that you would get hurt. He finally lets you.. You soon changed your mind when an event occurs.

Warnings: blood.

Today, your boyfriend Sam was doing a 3AM video. He never lets you be in any of them because he thinks you'll get hurt. And today will be the day that you'll try to make him be in the video for the 3AM video.

Y/n: SAMMMM PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!
Sam: no Y/n. Im not risking you getting hurt!
Y/n: i won't get hurt i promise!

You were practically on your knees begging Sam to just be in one video.

Colby: what's going on?
Sam: *sighs* Y/n wants to be apart of the 3AM video that ill do today.
Colby: oh.. Yea.. Y/n its best if you don't do it.
Y/n: what!? I thought you were going to be on my side!
Colby: im not on anyone's side. I'm just saying that its a bad idea. Have you seen people doing 3AM videos and getting hurt? It is not pretty.
Y/n: oh come on! Ill be careful! I promise!
Sam: *sighs* fine.. But please.. Just- dont get hurt.. I hate seeing you hurt.
Y/n: i promise.
Sam: good.

Sam kisses your temple and Colby smiles and walks out.

The whole day all you could think about was the video tonight. You would alway keep asking Sam what the time was or what y'all will be doing for the challenge.

It's been some time now and you kept yourself busy by either watching TV... Or watching the time tick. You saw Sam approach you and smiled at you.

Y/n: is it... Time?
Sam: its time.
Y/n: YES!

You jumped up from the couch and hugged Sam

Y/n: what will we do?
Sam: *laughs* first, take a chill pill
Y/n: ok ok ok im chill.. Now.. What are we gonna do?
Sam: were gonna do Ouija. Yea, i know its simple but-
Y/n: I dont care lets just do this already! I'm excited!
Sam: who is ever excited to summon demons?
Y/n: me! Now come on! Get your camera out!

Sam left the room laughing and went to his room to get his camera and the ouija board.

You were practically dancing around the room while waiting for Sam.

Once Sam came back you saw that he had an Ouija board and his camera. He set the camera up against the table and sat next to you on the couch.

Sam: you ready?
Y/n: YES! MORE THAN READY!
Sam: *laughs* you're too cute.
Y/n: yes yes yes i know now come on!
Sam: alright annnd.. We're rolling!

You see Sam turn his camera on and it starts to record.

Sam: whats up guys! I'm Sam Goldbach and today i have my girlfriend Y/n with me today!
Y/n: HI!
Sam: so alot of you guys wanted another ouija board video so I'm giving you one! The last time we did this I did it with Colby but today im doing it with my girlfriend cause for some reason she actually wants to summon demons.
Y/n: oh come on! You can't be saying that cause you ALWAYS summon demons in our house. It's the reason we're moving soon.
Sam: psh *laughs* whatever. So as you guys can see

Sam turns his phone on and shows the time.

Sam: it is 3AM and actually everyone is asleep so were gonna have to be quiet. So i have the ouija board here.

He opens the box and pulls out the board and shows it to the camera.

Sam: so were gonna light these candles first though.. And then turn the lights off.
Y/n: i wanna light it. Gimmie.
Sam: ok.

Sam gets up from the couch and turns off all the lights in the house as you light the candles. He comes back to the couch and sits back down.

Sam: ok so you know the deal, we circle the.. Thing.. And we start asking the questions.. Ok.. So simple questions first. Are there any spirits with us right now?

You start to get an uneasy feeling in your stomach but you brush it off and continue the game.

The peice starts moving to yes.

Sam: yes. Ok.. Do you want to ask questions?
Y/n: uh ok.. Um.. Are you tending to hurt any one of us?

The board piece goes to yes. You notice Sam tense up. You give him a reasuring nod telling him that you're ok. He smiles at you and nods.

Sam: who do you want to hurt?
Y/n: Y / n..

Your whole body goes pale.. 'Why me?' You swollow your spit and suddenly your throat goes dry..

Sam: c- can you tell us your name..?
Y/n: M.. I.. K.. E...
Sam: is there a reason why you want to hurt Y/n?

The piece doesn't move but instead you feel something sharp run down your back. You groan and slightly scream from the pain.

Sam: what? Whats wrong!? You ok?

The pain suddenly stops.. But then you feel a warm liquid go down your back

Y/n: m- my back..
Sam: what?
Y/n: lift my shirt..

Sam goes closer to you and lifts your shirt. You hear him gasp.

Y/n: take a picture so i can see!

Sam does so and gets the camera. He shows the camera your back.. The blood oozing down your back slowly. The deep open cuts scattered almost everywhere around your back.

Sam: lets say goodbye.

You and Sam say goodbye and put the ouija board up.

He turns the camera off and immdeiatly goes to you.

Sam: Jesus.. Mike wasn't wrong when he said he wanted to hurt you..
Y/n: is it that bad..?
Sam: yep.. Real bad..

Sam shows you the picture of your back and your eyes immediately go wide.

Y/n: th- thats.. Real..?

Sam sighs sadly and nods. You back away from Sam and face him.

Y/n: whats wrong?
Sam: *sighs* this is why i didnt want you to do 3AM videos with me.. Cause then you'll get hurt.. And.. You did..
Y/n: Sam.. Don't blame this on yourself.. I did this to myself. I wanted to do this video and look what it got me to. Dont blame yourself. Its my fault.

Sam sighs and smiles at you. He hugs you carefully and kisses your cheek.

Sam: lets get that back of yours cleaned up.. I think the blood is already sinked in your shirt.
Y/n: agreed. Its getting uncomfortable.

Sam does his outro and turns his camera off. After cleaning your wounds, you and Sam cuddled the whole night. Once you layed in bed, Sam kissed your back and cuddled you.

1156 words