*2* What they get you for your b-day!🎉

What they get you for your birthday!🎉

Colby- His own bomber jacket. He knew how much you loved his bomber jacket so he gave you his own. When you opened the box it was in, it smelled like his cologne. You loved it.

Sam- A pair of Knee high socks. He remembered how you said that you wanted Knee high socks with Boxers on them so he bought some and gave it to you in hand. You immediately wore them for the whole day.

Jake- A 'he's mine' shirt. You know how Jake is with his goofy self. He came in the room with a 'she's mine' shirt and handed you the 'he's mine' shirt. You laughed and you two decided to go out in public with them to see how people reacted to it.

Corey- A Gucci sweatshirt. Even though he would always let you wear his own everyday, you would not stop asking for a pair of your own. So, he bought you one and you kissed him all day as a thank you.

Brennen- His own spa treatment. He knew how much you worked for a business company so he set up his own spa treatment for you. Once you got home, he lead you to yours and his shared bedroom and you saw that he had put out candles for you. He gave you his spa treatment and after that.. cuddles.

236 words