Part 15

Special chapter, Extra long to celebrate 5 votes, enjoy:)

I woke up by the sunlight peeking through the curtains. I move my hands to rub my eyes and saw the unfamiliar ceiling.

I heard some light snores from beside me and I turn my head to face with him. His perfectly sculpted face sleep soundly beside me, suddenly the memories of last night come flooding my mind,making me blush. I face palm my head, trying not to recollect a moment from last night.

I try to move my body to stand up but his strong arms wrapped around my waist so tightly making me unable to move. So, I wake him up.

" Wake up, wake up" I said while slapping his cheek. He groan and move his arms from around my waist.
" Didn't you have to go to work?" I said. He rub his eyes and look at me half awake " Should I go?" he said closing his eyes again.

" You shouldn't skip work" I said trying to stand up even though my legs is sore. He wrap his arms around my waist pulling me back again onto the bed.

"Hmm, I think I just wanna take a day off today and spend some time with you" he said while kissing my hand.

" Is that so?" I said a bit disappointed, I don't wanna be around him as I know he's a bit clingy when it come to spending time with me.

" Yeah baby, and maybe we can go for another round this morning" he said winking his eye. " I won't be able to walk this entire day if you want to continue" I said removing his hand on my waist.

"It will be my pleasure to carry you around all day" he said smiling like a lovesick puppy, what gotten into him? I ignore his mumbling as I walk to the bathroom. I close and lock the bathroom door. I look myself into the mirror, what have you done? You just seal your soul with him last night.

I exhale my breath that I was holding and wash my face with warm water. I pull on the shower handle to wash myself. His touch on my body making me disgusted with myself. How can I just let him take me just like that?! Why???

I should have run while I still has a chance. I don't know what to do, I don't want to trust him, I don't want to give my heart to him as he will break it. He will left me after he gets what he wants. No!

A knock on a door making me flinched away, the warm water turn to get cold as I stand there too long while wondering.

" What are you doing there,so long"

I switched off the shower handle, and move from the shower box, wrapping my body with a white fluffy towel.
He knocked again.

"I'll be out in a second!" I roll my eyes after I said that, see? The moment I am out of his sight, he will looking for me. I don't want to go out just with a towel, as he will eye raping me! But, do I have a choice? Nope.

I open the bathroom door, he is leaning with his one hand on a frame door. Surprisingly, he stare intensely on my eyes.

" Done showering?" He said.

I just nodded my head and walk past him. He grabbed my upper arms and turn me around to face him.

" Answered me with your voice.." He look annoyed.