CHAPTER NINETEEN.

Start from the beginning

Zayden.
We were done with our argument and we decided I'll pay for hibbah while he will pay for binish.
We turned only to meet the girls no where to be found. " when did they leave". Labeeb questioned. "I think they left when we were arguing, maybe they are in the mall already" and so we hurried into the mall.
"Let's check the chocolate area, you know how girls are with chocolate". I suggested.
"very good idea". Labeeb agreed, and we went to the area. We searched everywhere chocolate but they were not there.
So we moved to the clothes.
"Let's split, I'll check here go to some other place". I started checking but still to no avail. Am starting to get worried.
I called binish's phone, it rang and rang but there was no answer. I tried again and this time it is unreachable.
I Started panicking, what if they've been kidnapped, oh my god what would I tell mom, but there are securities here, how will they get kidnapped.
I went to the counter to ask, I asked the woman who was sitting behind the counter, I showed her their pics but she said she just sat here and she wasn't the one here before.
I ran my fingers through my hair frustrated. " yes! Lemme call hibbah".
I called her but its also switched off.
I called labeeb and he said they were not there, so I asked him to meet me outside so we could ask the securities.

Hibbatullah.

Since we were in the toilet we decided to take mirror selfies. After few minutes we decided to start trying out the stuffs we got for ourselves.
I was helping binish zip up her zipper when, zayden's call came through, i asked her not to pick and just switch off the phone. And she did that. I switched off mine too because I know he might call.
When we were done trying the dresses, we decided to go out and continue shopping so as not to waste more time.
We switched on our phones on our way out.
And almost immediately zayden's call came through.
I answered it and put the call on hands-free. "Hibba hibba, where the hell are you guys huh? Where's binish? I hope you guys are all fine, why'd you leave just like that, answer me". He started bombarding me with questions, from his voice you would know he's dead worried. Binish tried to muffle her laughter, unfortunately she couldn't so she bursted out laughing.
" easy tiger we are very fine, what happened, why do you sound worried is everything alright". I answered calmly. I heard him sigh, which made me chuckle
"OK where were you since, we've been looking for you"
"We were in the dressing room trying out our clothes, we figured out we could just leave since you guys were so engrossed in your  argument".
" ohk, next time inform us before leaving please and meet us in the chocolate area". With that we hung up.

We took our carts, and moved to where he said. We acted as if we didn't do anything and continued our shopping with them, after we were done we went to pay, and zayden paid for me while labeeb paid for binish.
We took our shopping bags and dumped them in the trunk.

"You know, you guys could have just checked the CCTV footage instead of looking hard for us" binish said laughing, when labeeb narrated  how they kept on searching for us. When they went to ask the securities, they were told a black lorry left there few minutes ago and the class were  tinted. Which made them more panicked.
"Who will think of CCTV footage in the situation we were in, I was dead worried, I was scared of how to approach mom. I was about to call her but decided to call you again, and alhamdulillah you picked up, and I was more than relieved". He breathed out as we high-fived and laughed.

He drove us to a restaurant so we could pray zuhr  and eat.
We went our separate ways since the male and female sections are different, after ablution we proceeded to the mosque to pray. I untied my veil and wrapped it properly around my body, I faced the qiblah before performing my salah.
After we were done the guys told us to meet them in the restaurant.
We went there and met them seating at the far end of the restaurant on a table for four.
We ordered our foods and ate in silence. Everyone's fingers glued to his or her phone.