-9-

AJ stands next to Jasper on the baseball field they had made hearing a jeep approach, Edward and Bella climb out of the jeep and Esme smiles meeting up with them halfway.

"Hey, glad you're here, we need an umpire," Esme says, she leads Bella away from Edward.

"She thinks we cheat," Emmett says as he walks past them.

"I know you cheat," Esme says, they stop at the catcher's corner. "Call 'em as you see them, Bella."

"All right," Bella says. Emmett hands the ball to Alice and she walks to the middle of the field while Edward and Emmett move to the outside, Rosalie got ready as the thunder moved closer.

"It's time," Alice says, everyone stood behind Rosalie and Alice throws the ball towards Rosalie, she hits it just as the thunder rumbled loudly.

"I see why you need the thunder now," Bella says, Rosalie drops the bat and speeds around the field while Edward speeds after the ball. "That's gotta be a home run, right?"

"Edward's very fast," Esme says, Jasper twirls his bat in his hand while watching Rosalie run around the field, AJ walks up behind Carlisle as Edward throws the ball back to Esme, she catches it seconds before Rosalie slides to a stop.

"You're out," Bella says.

"Out! Woo!" Emmett yells, Rosalie glares at Emmett. "Babe, come on, it's just a game!" Rosalie stands from the ground glaring at Bella, she walks past Bella.

"Nice kitty," Carlisle says as Rosalie walks past him, Carlisle steps up to bat next.

"You got this, Mi Amor," AJ says, Alice throws the ball and he hits it dropping the bat immediately before running, Emmett and Edward both set their sights on the ball and got after it, they jump into the air and collide with each other as the thunder rumbles.

"What are you doing?" Edward asks laughing, Emmett pushes Edward before standing from the ground, Carlisle makes the run and stood from the ground.

"Told you that you got this," AJ says, she pecks his cheek as Jasper steps up to bat next, Alice throws the ball and he hits dropping the bat before running, Emmett dashes after the ball climbing up a tree, he launches himself off grabbing the ball mid-air and throws it to Esme.

"My monkey man," Rosalie says, AJ picks up the bat.

"Give me your best," AJ says, Alice throws the ball and AJ hits it and drops the bat before taking off, Edward speeds after the ball and AJ slides across the home run as well.

"You cheated!" Edward yells.

"You're just sour that I was faster!" AJ says, she stood from the ground moving out of the way as John moves to bat next, Alice throws the ball and John hits the ball and drops the bat.

"STOP!" Alice yells, John stops and everyone speeds towards Bella and Esme. "They were leaving then they heard us." Edward put's his hand on Bella's back ready to take her and leave.

"Let's go," Edward says.

"It's too late," Carlisle says.

"Get your hair down," Edward instructs Bella.

"Like that'll help, I can smell her from across the field," Rosalie says, everyone stands in a line next to each other as three vampires walk out from the mist, they walk onto the field and stop in front of the Cullen's.

"I believe this is yours." The dark-skinned vampire says, he held up a ball and tosses it towards Carlisle, Carlisle catches it.

"Thank you," Carlisle says.