-33-

Months passed since Bella had revived as a vampire and had beaten Emmett in an arm-wrestling contest, Renesmee had grown very fast and she looked like a toddler instead of a baby, everyone worried about how much time they had left with her, they weren't sure what was going to happen, so everyone spent as much time as possible with Renesmee.

It was just another day in December and snow had fallen and surrounded the area, Bella and decided to take Renesmee out to the clearing to enjoy the snow, Jacob and AJ joined the two of them to keep them safe if anything were to happen, AJ laid in the snow while Renesmee was watching snowflakes, she runs up to Bella and shows her the snowflake she had just caught.

"Look, a snowflake," Renesmee says, Bella crouches down to Renesmee's level.

"It's beautiful," Bella says. "Why don't you go get another one?" Renesmee runs off and jumps into the air catching another snowflake, AJ's eyes follow her into the air but spot someone else in the distance, AJ was quick to her feet as Renesmee runs to Jacob and Bella.

"Who was that?" Renesmee asks.

"I think that's our cousin from Denali," Bella says.

"I'll go get her," AJ says, she speeds up the mountain but Irina had jumped into the ocean by the time AJ appeared at the top, Bella appears next to AJ as they look into the waters below. "Get Renesmee and Jacob, we have to get home." Bella nods her head and AJ speeds home while Bella went to inform Renesmee and Jacob, AJ enters the house and looks at Carlisle. "Irina was here."

"Where is she now?" Carlisle asks.

"She fled before I got to talk to her," AJ says, Carlisle nods his head.

"I'm going to call Tanya," Carlisle says as he picks up the phone, Bella and Renesmee walk into the house and Renesmee sits down next to Edward by the piano, Bella stood next to the piano as he spoke with Tanya, he ends the call and looks at everyone. "Tanya convinced Irina to come and reconcile with us."

"It looks like she changed her mind," Edward says.

"Seeing Jacob must've been too much for her," Esme says.

"I wish I could've just spoken to her," Bella says.

"She's family, she'll come around," Carlisle says, AJ takes a seat on the sofa and Carlisle sits down next to her and pulls her into him, Edward had started playing the piano while John and Esme had set up the chessboard to play, Jacob walks into the home wanting to see if Renesmee was still all right, Jasper sat on another sofa reading a book while Rosalie and Emmett stood by the stairs listening to Edward's piano playing, Alice walks into the room carrying a vase, she freezes for a minute and drops the vase the ground, Jasper speeds up to her with a worried expression.

"What is it, Alice?" Jasper asks, Everyone looks at Alice.

"The Volturi," Alice says frightened. "They're coming for us, Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guards and Irina." Bella signals for Renesmee to move into her arms.

"Honey, come here." Bella mumbles, Renesmee got up from her seat and stood in front of Bella.

"Why?" Carlisle asks.

"What exactly did Irina see in the woods?" Edward asks.

"We were just walking," Bella says.

"Ness was catching snowflakes," Jacob says, Edward thinks for a moment.

"Of course," Edward mutters. "Irina thinks Renesmee is an immortal child."

"But she's not," AJ says.

"Irina doesn't know that," Edward says.

"What is an immortal child?" Bella asks, Carlisle looks at Bella.

"Come with me," Carlisle says, everyone follows him out of the living room and into the study, he grabs a book from one of the shelves and opens it and hands it to Bella. "The immortal children were very beautiful, so enchanting, to be near them was to love them, but their development was frozen at the age they were turned, they couldn't be taught or restrained, a single tantrum could destroy an entire village." Bella turns the page of the book. "Humans head about the deviation, storied spread, the Volturi were forced to intervene since the children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed." Bella nods her head. "Their creators grew very attached and fought to protect, long-established covens were torn apart, countless humans, slaughter, Traditions, friends, even families, lost."

"So the Denali's mother made an immortal child?" Bella asks.

"Yes, and she paid the price," Carlisle says.

"Well, Renesmee is nothing like those children, she was born not bitten, she grows every sing;e day," Bella says.

"We know, but Irina and the Volturi don't," AJ says.

"So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Jacob asks, everyone looks at Jacob.

"Aro has enough proof in Irina's thoughts." Edward states.

"So we fight," Jacob says, he had no clue about the Volturi's powers.

"Their offensive weapons are too powerful, no one can stand against Jane," Jasper says.

"Alec's even worse," Alice says.

"Then we convince them," Bella says.

"They're coming to us, not to talk," Emmett says.

"No, you're right," Edward says. "They won't listen to us but maybe others can convince them, Carlisle, you have friends around the world."

"I won't ask them to fight," Carlisle says, everyone was concerned.

"Not to fight, witness," Edward says. "If enough people knew the truth maybe we can convince the Volturi to listen."

"We can ask this of our friends," Esme says, Carlisle nods his head.

"All right," Carlisle says. "We will have to split up."

"Oh, lovely, a road trip." AJ mumbles, she sees Alice and Jasper leaving the study and slips out following them, they walk into their room and AJ stops by the door and listens to them.

"I've seen it, Jasper," Alice says. "We have to go." AJ walks into their room and saw them packing.

"Where are you two going?" AJ asks, Alice turns around and looks at AJ.

"I had another vision," Alice says. "Jasper and I are going to find a witness, somebody just like Renesmee."

"You've seen where one is?" AJ asks, Alice nods her head.

"We must have as many witnesses as possible, AJ, you have to go get Vladimir and Stefan," Alice says.

"Carlisle will never allow me to go," AJ says.

"You have to," Alice says. "They can help, we need as many witnesses as possible for the Volturi to listen." AJ nods her head.

"I'll make a plan," AJ mumbles, she leaves the room keeping her thoughts cleared, but she couldn't hide it forever, she would have to leave soon if she were to go to Romania, Edward can't have the time to read her mind and Carlisle can't have the chance to stop her, AJ walks into their bedroom and picks up a piece of paper and a pen and started writing down a note.