Cal Kestis x Female!Jedi!Reader - Now and Forever (Fluff/Angst)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' by 'ElectronicArts' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains depressing/sad content][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: contains depressing/sad content]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

Cal and I were on the balcony, standing in front of each other while looking into each other's eyes.

It was a sunny day on Naboo, and from the balcony, one could see the beautiful swamps with the huge seas and plains in the distance.

Cere and Greez were looking at us while Merrin stood next to us as our best man.

"Now, that you are husband and wife, you may kiss."
Merrin spoke up, leading Cal and me to lean into a kiss and cheers and whistling appeared.

Cal and I parted and turned to Cere and Greez, who took pictures of us, while Merrin walked up next to them.

"Congratulations, you two love birds."
Greez celebrated, leading Cal and me to laugh.

"We all deserved some time off, and a little bit of party, too."
Merrin said, leading all of us to laugh.

We went into a restaurant and clinked glasses, spending all afternoon there before the evening sun started to set and it was completely dark outside.

"Well, see you tomorrow then. What's on for tomorrow by the way?"
Cere asked, leading all of us to look back and forth at each other.

"We will see tomorrow."
Cere said leading all of us to answer.
"Yeah."
"Yup."
"That's right."
"Good idea."

"Okay, good night then. Enjoy your honeymoon."
Merrin remarked.
"Well, we will think about a proper honeymoon once all of this is over, right, (Y/N)?"
"Yeah, but we will still enjoy the first night as a married couple now."
Cal and I told them, leading them to nod in understanding.

"Sleep tight, all of you."
I said before we waved goodbye at each other, heading into our separate hotel rooms.

Cal and I laid down on the bed as soon as we entered our room, staring at the ceiling.

"What a nice wedding, even if it was spontaneous."
Cal remarked, leading me to turn to the side and snuggle up to him.
"Well, look at how well your wife can plan a wedding in just one night."
I said, causing both of us to laugh.

"Lets go on the balcony, shall we?"
I suggested, leading Cal to look at me from the corner of his eye.
"Alright, if you wish so."

Cal stood up and looked down at me before picking me up bridal style.
"Wow, I did not know I would get this on my wedding day."
I laughed before kissing Cal's cheek.
"Well, you know I'm always up for a surprise."