Cal Kestis x Female!Reader - Freetime (Fluff)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' by 'ElectronicArts' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Plot holes included]

I lay in my room, playing with BD-1 a little bit since I was quite bored from resting and sleeping for days.

"Sorry BD, I'm going to talk to Cal and Cere for a moment."
"Beep-Beep-Boop."
"Yeah, I'll try to convince them at least."

I stood up, walking out of my room to see Cal and Cere sitting on the table, talking to each other.

Greez was probably taking a nap, explaining his absence.

"Hej.."
"Oh, glad to see you back on track. How are you?"
Cere asked me, leading me to smile gently.

"Oh, I'm feeling much better, thank you."
I answered, walking up closer to them.

"Do you want something? Maybe something to eat, to drink?"
Cal asked me this time, leading me to shake my head slightly.
"Not something to eat or to drink, something else."
I responded, leading Cal to ask me something again.
"What is it?"

"Let us get back to exercise, please."
I spoke up, leading Cere and Cal look at each other before looking back at me.

"(Y/N), you shouldn't. You just had an injury and should-"
"I have to get over it. Three days have passed, the injury is half healed already."
I interrupted Cere. She grimaced slightly, showing how dissatisfied she was with my demand and reasoning.

"Sorry that I interrupted you."
I added, leading her to shake her hand slightly, signalising it was no big deal.

"(Y/N), it's okay to rest. Maybe we should wait with training just a little while longer."
Cal remarked while I sat down next to Cere.

"I don't feel any pain anymore. I don't want to be lazy, sitting here all day."
I told Cal and Cere, leading them to look at each other before looking at me again.

"You just rested for three days. It's not that long. Maybe wait just one or two days more before training."
Cere advised me, leading me to shake my head after a while of silence.
"No, I don't want to since I feel better. We don't have to overdo it, we can start carefully again so that I don't overstrain myself. But at least I do only a little bit of training."

Cal sighed but stood up.
"Alright then, let's go. Who can say no to you, hm?"

My heart skipped a beat as I smiled brightly, standing up almost instantly.

"Well then, take care of yourselves."
Cere told Cal and me, leading us to nod at her.

We walked out of the Mantis, leading me to stand in one place for a moment.