Chapter 2

So from what we know is that Xing still has a crush on Jenna. So knows what will happen to those two lovers???

**********

The sun shines up, Jenna woke up and she headed straight to the bathroom to get ready. Once she got ready, she heard a knock on her door as she walked out and answers the door. Once she opened it, Xing was in front of her and he said, "Rise and shine, babe." She slammed the door without letting him inside. Her heart beats so fast that she let him inside just once.

Xing said, "Shouldn't you be getting dressed by now? Or should I help you strip your pajamas?" As he smiles frequently. Jenna glared at him and said, "Hell no unless you want to see it." suddenly grins.

In a few minutes, Jenna finally got dressed as Xing was waiting for her outside of the door. She still wants to know what is their headmaster plan, but you know I can't force him to say it out for me.

Until the next day, something out of the forest was moving and Xing came out from the bushes to scare the 3rd class wizards. Jenna came to defend her classmates as well as pushing Xing away from the wizards. She said, "What do you want, Xing? Can't you leave us alone for once or I'm sure going to attack right in front of your face?" As she glared with an intense feeling.

The next few hours, there was an intense battle with Jenna and Xing. Everyone was watching if Jenna can even defeat the highest class of Xing's academy.

Xing said, "Should we start battling or wait until our audience jaw drops with their shocking face." Xing makes a huge move on Jenna and she defended his attack and pushes him away with an ancient spell that nobody had ever casted before.

Jenna said, "Never battle with the feisty 1st class wizard got it, Xing. Or beware of your horror nightmare." Xing was ready for his punishment anyways. They both stared with an extreme feeling of the danger of fighting each other again.

Then, Professor Samuel interrupted them and stop the fighting and gave them a BIG PUNISHMENT.

He said, "ENOUGH, YOU SILLY KIDS. You will have a big punishment for barging into my students."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okay, who knows what will happen next? Should they both be punished for what they have done or make them attack each other?

Well, I did this during in school,  so please appreciate that I did this for you guys. Hope you guys like it. Chapter 3 will be updated either tomorrow or the day after.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆