I sighed. I stood up walking upstairs and flopping on the couch. I felt Mad's presence enter the room. He kneeled down beside me. 

"Tired?"

I nodded. This stuff was gonna kill me one of these days. Mad lifted up my head, sitting on the couch, and placing my head on his lap. He smoothed my hair. It was soothing. To bad he was gay. I just drifted off to sleep. I didn't want to deal with this anymore. 

The next day everyone went home. Tomorrow was school. Great. I sat in my room trying to contemplate on whether or not to actually go. I basically sat in front of the TV all day playing Mario Kart on the switch. All of a sudden there was a sting on my wrist. 

'What the fuck' I let out a silent scream. On my wrist appeared a (F/C) rose. Oh fuck. Well... guess I'll die. 

What is this mark you may be asking. Well, I just got paired with a human. I teleported to the upper world looking at my surroundings. I was in a room full of humans. They looked on in horror. I smiled letting out a glitchy laugh. I materialized a knife in my hand. I walked around the room examining all of them. There was a girl with purple hair who was wearing all black. She was pointing a gun at me. I rolled my eyes moving on the second human had yellow hair that faded into red. I decided this would take to long and just looked at them.
"I should have brought Mad. He loves killing humans. Now that I have a human I can do it to." Excitement ran through my body.
"Who the fuck are you?!" The one with very bright blue hair said.
"I'm Tom Nook and I'm here to steal you Bells." I said with a sadistic grin.
"Fuck! It's making Animal Crossing references!"
The one with green hair looked around the room.
"Wait. How did we get here?"
"Do you have 90 minutes?"
"Hey that's my joke!" He said angrily.
"Ah! Then you must know  Antisepticeye!" I said. I remember that Anti was one of the first demons to get a human.
"Uh, yeah... He's my demon."
I looked over at the one with blue hair. I slapped my forehead. I pointed to the one with yellow and red hair. "Your Iris right?" She nodded. "Great. Your a YouTuber. Now I'll fit right in with the gang." I said sarcastically.
"I wonder... What would happen if I-" I threw knives at the blue haired and green haired men. Dark and Anti appeared and intercepted the knifes. I chuckled.
"Hey boys!"
"Who are you?" Anti asked as Dark groaned.
"I am you!" I said pointing at him.
"I shoulda saw that coming."
I chuckled.
"Oh right! Iris. Top of the mornin' to ya. My name's (Y/N) and I'm your demon side!" I used an Irish accent cause I was bored.
"Mock someone else's language." Anti said offended.
"Mannen äter fitta ;)" I said.
Everyone looked at me confused. Ah. Thanks me for learning the slightest bit of Swedish.

------------

Yes. I know smol bit of Swedish. I also know language of the gods.
Blip blop Bing bong bang. *Chuckles* Hej hej. Stinky smooth brainers. You have to be big wrinkle like me to understand.