4

A confused look appeared on Dark's face. I was in a frantic panic. Cry gave me a scared look. We had to get out of here now. I grabbed my backpack that I prepared just in case. I threw Mad his backpack. We jumped out the window running into the woods. Dark was following but he didn't know why. I gave Mad the look I usually give him when I'm about to separate my consciousness from my body. He runs up, grabbing my hand and guiding me. I let the feeling go out of my body and I went limp. I searched around. I saw Dark, Mad, and I running. I went back to the house to see what happened. He was there! Fuck!

(Darks POV)
I'm so confused. One second, Mad has his head in her lap, then the next their grabbing backpacks and jumping out windows. I knew I shouldn't be hanging out with a bunch of nerds. We kept on running for a bit until (Y/N) turned around and looked at Mad. He ran up beside her and grabbed her hand. They kept running but something was off. We stopped in the middle of nowhere.
"What the heaven is going on?!"
Mad pulled open a secret door and went into what seemed to be a bunker. I decided to follow him in. He pulled (Y/N) down with him. He sat her down on the couch and I finally saw her. Her eyes were fully white. She was mumbling words under her breath. I was terrified of what was happening. I sat down on the floor trying to collect my thoughts.

------------

Sorry it's so short. I wanna start another story.