Your POV

My consciousness collided with my body. It felt like every pore had just been set on fire. I groaned before regaining my sight in my body. I looked around. Dark looked absolutely petrified. I looked over at Mad who seemed to be thinking things over. I realized I was still hovering. I let myself softly plot on the couch. The couch may be old and worn but it was terribly comfortable. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. I let out a sigh of relief and passed out.

I awoke about a day later. Typical. I haven't been sleeping well lately. Mad was passed out beside me. I chuckled. He was peaceful when he slept. I stood up. Dark was passed out on the old mattress Mad and I stole a few years ago. I decided I was bored and wandered in the underground bunker Mad and I had created in our free time. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully functional kitchen, a living room with a Tv, and a pantry. The whole place had WiFi and was rigged with electricity. We lived here sometimes. When we wanted to get away from family. There was a knock on the bunker door. Three fast taps and one taps after three seconds. It was our secret knock. Must be Alex. She was a straight up badass. She spent most of her time up top killing humans. She had a thing for Dark but she didn't go to our school. Dark had no clue who she was. I opened the door letting her in.
"I saw Him at your house and suspected you were here." She emphasized the word him.
"Me and Mad were just chilling when he showed up. We just went without a second thought."
"He was requested by Satan. He was sent on a really long mission. He should be gone for a while."
I motioned her into the living room to see Dark and Mad passed out. She blushed when she saw Dark. I kicked him in the head to wake him up.
"Ow! What the fuck was that for?!" He asked.
I motioned towards Alex.
"We have a guest. I'm gonna go make breakfast. After we eat we can go back." I said.
I walked into the kitchen to make food.

------------

Sorry. Have been sidetracked with homework and whatever. I'm currently working on homework so I just wanna get this chapter out.