- Silenced.

Bakudeku
Trigger Warning

Deku had been quiet lately. It was strangely uncharacteristic of him, and his boyfriend was terribly concerned. He seemed tense, uncomfortable. Paranoid.

Bakugou had been hanging out with the Bakusquad that night, a fun night with his buds. It had been Kaminari who'd cut the night short, falling and injuring himself at the roller rink. The squad had decided all together to call it a night— it was late anyway. So the group walked back to the dorms together, splitting up one by one as they each approached their rooms.

Bakugou was the last, and Kirishima had asked if Bakugou wanted him to accompany him back. The blondie declined the offer, being sure to add a simple joke asking if Kiri thought he wasn't manly enough to walk back alone. Kirishima laughed, wishing him well as he walked off.

As he walked he could see his dorm slowly fading into his line of sight. He smiled, knowing Deku had likely brought him a meal. He was overwhelmingly excited to arrive back to his lover, so much that he hadn't noticed how his pace had quickened. As he arrived at the door pulling out his keys and fumbling with them as he attempted to open the door, he suddenly felt guilty for not bringing Deku something. He made a mental note to bring him back something. Though his train of thought was thrown off guard as he suddenly heard a small crash inside and a hesitant "please" was breathed out into the small area.

Bakugou stopped in his tracks, emotions clashing just as his keys did with the ground— anger, betrayal, sadness. He reluctantly pressed his ear against the door to hear a desperate whimper. "Please.. stop." The voice whispered. It seemed familiar, but Bakugou was now filled with too much confusion to determine what exactly was going on. The voice presses on, stumbling and muttering.

"Please— Bakugou will be back soon I-I don't—" a slap echoed through the room. Bakugou jumped, reaching back for the keys he'd dropped earlier. "You don't what? Want him to know how much of a slut you are?" The voice chuckled. "Too late for that, pet."

"I-I'm not a slut. I don't want this." His voice was weak, shaking. He had been crying.

"Yeah, whatever." The voice was followed by a clink— the sound of metal on metal. A belt. Just as the zipper was ripped off, Bakugou burst through the door— which nearly flew off its hinges from the force.

Bakugou was appalled to see his wrecked living space, and even more so to see a male figure pinning down his bruised, crying, and half-naked boyfriend. He wasn't surprised the place was wrecked, the girls were too far to hear if there was any ruckus, and all of the guys aside from Deku and one other had gone. Honestly, Bakugou didn't even know the kids name. He didn't care either. All he cared about was getting the scumbag on top of his lover out of his damn room.

The person opening his mouth, surely to sputter out apologized or to claim it's all a misunderstanding. Bakugou stopped it before it started, punching the boy in his jaw and leaving him an uttering out of the room without a second thought. He watched as the boy ran— it was pathetic.

He turned back to Deku, his face softening as he examined him. His nose was bleeding, mixed with what seemed like gallons of tears. A red handprint— lighter than the blood, but matching the rims of his eyes— accompanied with the rest of the damage. There were sloppy hickies pressed along his jaw and scratched and bruises on his chest and wrists.

"I-I'm sorry Kacchan, I- swear it wasn't—" Bakugou silenced him with a kiss, pulling him into his arms like a bride after draping a towel over him. Most people were likely asleep already— his friends were exhausted. So without a word, he hastily grabbed a pair of clothes and he carried Deku to the washroom.

As his lover, it really said something that this was the most he'd ever seen of Deku. Albeit he adored every inch of Deku and had been waiting patiently for when his boyfriend was ready to take it to the next level, he couldn't help but feel the need to avert his eyes. This was not Deku's choice, he didn't want Bakugou to see him yet. It was Deku's choice for Bakugou to see his body, and this was because of some sick bastard who decided to get handsy with his Deku.

"It wasn't my fault.." Deku called quietly. Bakugou's head perked up, turning to see Deku in a pair of basketball shorts and Bakugou's old t-shirt Deku loved to wear.

"I know." He stood up, trying his best not to look at Deku's bruised wrists or marked up neck.

"I—" He had started again.

"Stop." Bakugou started towards him. "You don't need to explain what happened." His voice was tender, caring, loving. Deku loved it when it sounded like that. It made him feel like he could just melt into the other's arms.

"I can tell from context what happened," he gently grasped the other's wrists and kissed one. His eyebrows furrowed angrily as he recalled his boyfriend's staggered walking and avoidance of eye contact. "I knew something was wrong. I should've asked. I should've stayed with you."

Deku frowned, yet again being cut off before he could speak. "Why didn't you tell me?" He stared deep into Deku's bright eyes, now glossed over as he opened and closed his mouth for a moment. "I didn't— I thought you would be mad." His voice was nearly inaudible.

"No," Bakugou whispered. "No, I don't want you to ever be afraid of me. I don't want you to feel like you can't come to me when something as bad as this happens to you. I love you Izuku. Please, talk to me next time. Promise me you'll tell me if something is going on?"

His arms were rested on the other's hips now, the smaller male on the verge of tears pressed against his toned chest. Deku sputtered out a weak agreement, and Bakugou pulled out only to press a gentle kiss to his forehead, followed by the bridge of his nose, then his lips. Deku smiled lightly before being pulled up into his boyfriend's arm. He giggled. Bakugou smiled.

bajdhshsk another chapter!! please comment and like !!  have a great day ily all sososoooooo much <3