ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

Start from the beginning

They called my name so I went and get my order and started eating. While eating, the bell of the shop rang indicating that someone went inside. I look up and saw bts walking to the counter.

"oh no I hope they won't notice me" I said to myself while wishing they actually won't. But just my luck when taehyung went to where I am currently seated.

"Hey Eunha!" he said in a loud voice. All the customers inside looked at him.

"I'm sorry" he immediately said while rubbing his nape in embarrassment.

"Can we seat here?" he asked me.

"uh yeah sure." I replied to him and give him a small smile.

"Thanks eunha" he said and started to eat. The others also arrived and greeted me a good morning.

"good morning eunha" jin greeted me.

"good morning guys" I greeted all of them back and smiled.

They all started eating and we all talk and laugh about stuff. And suddenly my mind wandered off and I started to think that they were not that bad after all. It's just that they just have a bad boy or cool kids vibe but they are just like any others, students who like to have fun. I got cut out of my thoughts when jungkook tapped my shoulder.

"huh?" I said.

"is there anything wrong? You have been staring outside for a while now" jungkook asked a little concerned.

"oh no no, nothings wrong. I'm just thinking" I replied and give him a reassuring smile.

"is it ok if we ask what is it about?" jin asked me.

"Well, I was just thinking about how will my life be right now." I told them.

"actually, I really want to thank you guys. We may have not started in a way someone would want to start friendship but I would still like to thank you cuz you guys approached me first day of school and until then tried to befriend me even if I'm ignoring you guys" I continued.

"no problem eunha, plus we are actually intrigued about you because you are not like other girls, you don't even took an interest about us even though we are popular in school. So right there and then we want to try to build friendship with you" Taehyung explained. I just smiled at them and stood up.

"it's almost time, we better get going before we end up being late" I told them.

"you're right, let's go guys" yoongi said.

We all stood and went out of the shop and start our journey to school. We immediately went to our respective lockers, get our things and went to our first class. My first class is History Yey!! (*insert sarcasm*) and I have history with yoongi. I went to my seat which is at the back and waited for the teacher.

~time skip since author is lazy^_^~

××××××Lunch time××××××××

I fixed my things and walk to the canteen. While I am walking someone called me so I look back and saw yoongi running towards me.

"eunha ssi wait up" yoongi shouted. I stopped on my track and waited for him.

"hey yoongi, wassup" I greeted him.

"would you like to seat with us for lunch? It's okay if you don't like to. I---i mean we just want to hangout with you" he asked me shyly, his cheeks blushing. I giggled a little.

"sure, I would like to accept your offer" I replied to him.

"ok, cool. Let's go" he said while smiling.

When we arrived at the canteen, we went to buy food to eat. I was about to pay when I accidentally dropped my wallet, I picked it up and was about to pay when I saw that it is already paid and I was given the receipt.

I am confused and look back at yoongi, he just smiled at me and I just shook my head and smile at myself. I got my food and waited for him. We both walk to their table and there I decided to talk to him.

"you don't need to pay for my food, yoongi" I told him.

"it's fine. Think of this like a small token to thank you" he said.

"but still, I would have payed for the food myself" I told him. "I insist eunha" he said.

"Well, thank you yoongi" I said to him. And he just smiled at me.

"Hi eunha" they all greeted me.

"hey guys" I replied.

Then we started eating and at the same time talking. We are talking about the upcoming performance.

"Eunha, let's go to your house together to practice for our performance" yoongi told me and I just nodded.

After our lunch time ended, we went to our next class which is music. The teacher gave the time for us to practice because its already in 3 days so we used the time wisely.

"yoongi, let's practice first by singing acapella" I suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea" he agreed.

While we were practicing, the teacher calls the class attention because she will announce something.

"Class! There are some changes about the performance task that I gave you" the teacher said. Everyone were all curious including me.

"I will not just pick 2 pairs to perform at the upcoming fair, we also need 1 solo act to also perform at the fair. Do you all have any suggestions on who would you all like to see perform? " the teacher continued.

Then everyone looked at me, I was surprised and pointed at myself just to be sure if I'm the one they're looking at.

"me? " I asked while pointing at myself. They all nodded and told the teacher my name.

"Eunha! " they said in unison. "ok then, it's final. Eunha?" the teacher said.

"ne?" I replied.

"Prepare a song for your solo performance for the fair" the teacher told me.

" Yes ma'am " I said. Then we all went back to our own works.

Without us knowing it, the bell rang indicating that it's time to go home.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟱 / 𝟮𝟭