It's Seems We Have The Same Point (Ch. 7)

AUTHOR'S POV
ASTORIA AND SHAWN MOVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND NO ONE KNOW YET EXCEPT FOR BOTH OF THEIR TEAMS WHO WATCHED EVERY SCENE OF THE ROMANTIC MOMENT THEY HAVE AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY FANGIRLING WHILE THE BOYS THOUGHT THEY WISH THEY COULD BE LIKE SHAWN THAT CAN CONFESSED THEIR FEELING TOWARDS THEIR CRUSHES WHEN THEY WATCHED BOTH OF THEM HAPPY TOGETHER.

CORA'S POV
"What a beautiful day". I said
I have a goodnight sleep so that's why I'm so happy cause I know Astoria and Shawn's secret also. I'm admitting myself I am such a stalker well at least I'm not alone.

I get ready cause today is the third competition and I'm over of the competition yesterday.

As a matter of fact I should accept that we loose in the second competition but it was Shawn's fault and I forgive him cause you know what I mean.

I decided to go outside and take a walk before the competition while I'm walking I saw Lingling who is practicing for her competition today. I decided to joined her in running cause I have the same speed as her.

"Ling wanna bet" I said while smirking.

"Oh you know I love challenges so what's the deal" She said.

"Whoever reach the Finnish line last will admit who is her love interests and it will be considered as our training is well; are you in" I said while smirking.

"Oh you're on" She said

WE STARTED RUNNING AND OF COURSE I WIN AND IM SO EXCITED TO KNOW HER LOVE INTEREST I HOPE IT'S TRAVIS SO I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM IN MAKING MY SHIP A CANON.

"So Ling who do you like" I said.

"I-I-I like T-T" Said Lingling while stuttering.

I got a little annoyed "Just spit it out already and I don't care who he is. I just wanted to make sure he is the rightful one for you got that".

"I know you're a little annoyed on me so my love interests is Travis Beast grandson of Beauty and the Beast and I'm sorry Cora cause his my love interests but I will win the competition today I promise you that". She said

"I ship you too so bad and I'll promise to you too that you'll be happy cause I'm going to tell her that you like him". I mumbled

"What did you say". She said

"Oh nothing, oh my look at the time I better get going now good luck and I will visit you before the competition start... Bye" I said after that I dash to where no one can see me and meet her.

AUTHOR'S POV
THE COMPETITION IS ABOUT TO START AND AS USUAL THE TWO TEAM CAPTAIN ALWAYS GIVE A LECTURE BUT THIS TIME THEY WERE GIVING THEM A POSITIVE ADVISE THEY'RE TEAM MATES WERE SO CONFUSED BUT THEY FORGET ABOUT IT.

THE COMPETITION STARTED IN THE RUNNING EVENT LINGLING WAS FIRST SO SHE GOT HIT START IN THE JUMPING EVENT TRAVIS CATCH UP AND IN THE LAST DRAW IS THE THROWING EVENT TRAVIS WAS FIRST TO THROW BUT IT'S JUST A FIVE RULER'S AWAY FROM HIM (HAHAHAHA 😂😂😂) AND LINGLING HAS AN ADVANTAGE SO SHE TOOK IT SO THAT'S WHY LINGLING WON.

LINGLING IS BEING CONGRATULATED BY THE STUDENTS JUST LIKE ASTORIA

BOTH WERE TIED IN THE POINT AFTER THE COMPETITION...
SOMEWHERE IN FAIRY TALE LAND

???: Finally you came...

???: Of course I'll come so do you tell her?

???: Yes I did so is it the same to yours?

???: Yes

???: So we have no problem, C'mon you and I should head back before someone noticed that were gone.

???: I agree with you.

Hey readers hope you like this chapter and thank you for reading this short part. Comment, Like, and Follow . So anyways Love you everyone ❤️❤️❤️ Bye

Arbel2012
   Log out

                   650 WORDS 🌈