JJ

Sneaking out & talking

Y

our pov:

I read over and over the message he sent me during the time we were at the beach. "Meet me at the deck at 12."

I checked my phone and it was 12:07, if he doesnt come in 5 minutes I'll leave, I thought.

Soon enough I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was soaking my feet on the water. I was nervous for what he had to tell me.

I hear him plop down at look at me as I bit my lip. He laughs as he opens a bag of chips. "It reminded me of you." He said admiring the bag. I looked as he flipped his blonde hair. "Its a new flavor."

I smiled and stuffed a few into my mouth. "Woah, no need to rush theres still more in the bag." He laughed and I returned a stern gaze hitting him in the arm.

Silence later grew after our laughter died out. "So." I said flopping my feet. "What you called me for?" I looked up at him to see him already looking at me.

"To talk" he shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "The real reason?"

"Um see," he hesitated. "kie told me something and I'm not sure if its true. So I just wanted you to confirm it."

No way she did! no way she told jj I had a crush one him !

"Okey?" I said.

He searched for my eyes but they were just wondering around.

"Do, you like me?" My heart stopped. Kiara actually told him.

I wanted to say yes just to get over with it & confess but at the same time I wanted to say no.

So I just stayed quiet.

"I knew it." He whispered. "I'm so stupid. I'm sorry." He reached out. " kie was probably just lying to me. She was probably just keeping my hopes up or something." He started blabbering.

"I-I thought you actually liked me. But how could you if you're my best friend right-" I quickly sprang to kiss him on the lips.

After a few seconds, we backed up and he looked at me, gazing. "Did.. you do that to shut me up or?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Jj I do like you, I was just to scared to tell you."
He smiled back, his eyes now sparkling. "I like you too."